Hugo tells of his relationship with his mom

Well Sofia I'm aware that we just met but I am not going to keep this from you any more. I loved my momma somethin fierce but I was so devastated when she passed on that I was dead inside for over a year now. That is until you came into my sights. I wanted to be with Amber when I came upto you and her yesterday but the minute I saw you I knew I had to reconsider because you are everything I been looking for in a girlfriend. Your smart, pretty and kind and most importantly loving just like momma was. But please don't get me wrong I don't think of you that way I want to be your hubby one day. I know Hugo but I am gonna have breakfast up here soon baby. I know baby but I want to talk to you during breakfast. Okay Hugo but I am going to have to help feed you now. I am ready to eat but please let's continue this story please as I'm eating. Okay Hugo continue. I know that momma would have adored you babe. She always had this way of making you feel like the world is the most perfect place to be. She always had her best foot forward and knew exactly what you needed before you could say a thing. I wanted so much to find someone who was at least half as wonderful as my mother was and I finally found it in you. But please don't make fun of me but I am actually bisexual. I don't think my dad and brother realise that though because you are the first person to actually love me and come here to meet them. Oh Hugo I had no idea I was the first person. I would've thout you could have any girl you wanted. No I couldn't but I am the only Prince at royal prep to be bisexual and so no other guys want me either. Hugo leans over to Sofia and says I want you to know I never once had anyone hit on me so I think you won't have any competition for my love. Good because you are all mine though guy. After breakfast I'm gonna take you if you'll let me. Okay Sofia sounds good. I need my pills to baby oh right here you go baby. Just then the breafast arrived so. I start feeding him and myself. As he finishes his story. After breakfast true to my word I asked Charles to go after he came back with the picture books of his Mom and dad. I quickly pull off his pajamas and mine As Well. I help him into bed and say love me. Okay Sofia but remember what the Dr said. Oh yeah then I have something I want to try first. I start at his neck and slowly start kissing him going down his body as he moans out. As I reach his penis I take it in my hand and stroke it. As he starts to get hard I take his penis into my mouth and suck on it till he has a release of sperm. Then I swallow the load. I look straight into his eyes and ask him if he wants to taste me. Yes baby bring that pussy up here. Here it Is baby. I lay down so that my vagina Is in front of his mouth. He gets supper excited and lick my pussy repeatedly and causes me to moan the whole time until i release on his mouth and face. Oh baby you taste damn good. So do you Hugo. Oh Sofia I can't wait any longer fuck my brains out. Okay Hugo baby anything for you. We then fuck good and hard so I am out of breath by the time he releases his seed.
Oh Sofia that was the best sex ever. I thougt so too baby. I hope I got you pregnant baby. Me too baby. I will take a pregnancy test in a few weeks. Okay Sofia sounds good but I wonder if you'd like to hold me for a wile now. Sure Hugo thanks. Have a good rest baby. you to honey. I love you baby I love you too. I softly squeeze him as I am singing to him quietly. 

Oh Sofia that was the most beautiful song I ever heard.  Oh thanks baby i try.  I wanted to ask you Sofia what you are going to do when  it's time for me to go back to school and when we go out on a date if I get off handed comments?  I have no intention of letting other change the way I feel about you.  Okay Sofia I have this feeling that when  people  see me they may make  fun of me.  Oh Hugo I don't  think Amber and James will.  Why wouldn't they because  I don't think I am going to be able to take teasing fRom them.  They won't  because they know  how  you got hurt so bad so I really don't expect it from  them.  Okay Sofia baby  I just want to thank you for trying to comfort me all the time.  No problem baby I just want to see you smile.  Just then the guards came over and say  excuse me but I have  a  phone  call  from Amber  and James for you  both. Okay  guardsmen thank you.
Normal  Pov
As they head over to  the  phone  Sofia  picks up  the receiver and  says  hello.  Hi Sofia  it's Amber. Oh  hi sis I am  glad  to hear  from  you. Oh Sofia I am so sorry  to hear about Hugo but I'm going  to come meet  you  there  after school  okay? Yes I would like that  very much but I am not going to be  able To go out with you  or anything else I need to stay here with Hugo and take care of him. Okay Sofia sounds good.  Oh  Amber  don't say anything mean  or off handed  comments. Okay I won't.  Love you baby sis. Love you too sis.
Okay bye  Sofia.  Bye Amber.  Then James  gets on the  phone.  Sofia  what happened last night  I heard Hugo  got hurt? Yes he and I were talking and getting ready to lie in bed together when  my birth dad  killed the guards and attacked  Hugo and I ran out of the room to get help and  bumped into Hugo's brother and he runs to help Hugo wile I was gone looking for his dad Hugo took a sword to the neck and is paralyzed  on the left side of his body and now he need twenty-four hour care and I am going to be the one to Do it.  Oh okay Sofia  are you gonna be at school? Not for two  weeks  and I will have to be at Hugo's  beck and call for everything including bathing and using the toliet. Oh Sofia I am so sorry but surely you can  get some one to do somethings. No I Can't Hugo isn't comfortable with  any one else  seeing him naked  so I have to.  He needs meds to every four to six hours so I have to  stay with him. Oh Sofia I am coming over there as soon as I can.