Hugo gets his greatest wish

I love you baby you know that right? Yes I know that  princess I love you too. Okay I wonder what my family is going to say about us being together for sexual activity? I have been wondering that too baby. Just then thier came a gentle  knock on the door.  Come in Hugo calls.  Son I have spoken to  king Roland  and  after a fair  amount of  discussion we have  decided that the princess is old enough to make  the  choice of wether or not she  wants to have  sex. He asked that she stay here with us til after the pregnancy just to make sure she is  well  taken care of.  Okay thanks dad I  would love to take care of my baby girlfriend  but please don't disturb us if you don't need to. Okay son but please take care and also there is one thing  I have not  told you since  your  brother has decided to  turn down his  birth right  you have a brite future as the future king but please don't forget yourself.  Okay dad but  what does this mean for Sofia? She will be the new queen if you are still  together by then. Oh  okay dad did king Roland send any clothes and other supplies for Sofia. Yes but it wnot be here till later. Oh okay thanks.  By the way do you to have any questions about sex you want me to answer?  Yes I have one but please don't laugh. I  wouldn't laugh at you for having  a question.   Okay  if I do get pregnant  what  would  be okay with you  boy or girl. I will love ant child you bring into this  world be it a Prince  or a princess.  Ok good to know.  I  wanted to ask Hugo  to be  honest with me  and  I would  like you to be as well.  Okay  Sofia we will. Oh and I have placed your guards out here so you won't have to  worry.  Okay thanks.   He then takes his leave and Hugo  turns to Sofia and asks are you gonna be okay if we  did it now?  Yes I have wanted to  ask you for the whole afternoon so I will be fine.