James and Amber visit

Why James? I am going to be fine. Because Sofia I don't like the idea of my baby sister waiting on someone hand and foot. Realy James I am going to be able To help him more than any one else ever could do why would you not want me to. Why you? Because I am his girlfriend and he is going to be going through hell I am not going to be abandoning him and if you can't accept that then I don't think I want to see you. I want to talk to dad now James I mean it. Okay. DAD! Yes James. Sofia wants to talk to you. Okay thanks. Hi Sofia whats up. James is being mean. He says he doesn't want me to help Hugo and I am not going anywhere so if he can't be nice I don't want him anywhere near here i mean Hugo can't be around someone who won't be kind and helpful to him so I will be greatful if you speak to him before he comes anywhere near Here. Okay I will but please don't forget that he loves you so I really don't know why he is saying that. I love you Sofia. I love you too dad but I need James to support me and not fight against what I am doing. Is Amber still there? Yes Sofia she is right here. Put her on the phone please. Okay Amber did you here James? Yes Sofia I heard everything including the stuff you said. Then tell dad everything. Okay Sofia. By the way I think Hugo might like to talk to you. Okay put him on the phone please. Okay here he is. Hugo baby would you like to talk to Amber? Sure baby if you're okay with it. Of course I'm okay with it. Hello? Hi Hugo its Amber. Oh hey Amber. Hugo I want you to know that I am extremely grateful to you for protecting my baby sister. Oh it was my absolute pleasure but also my responsibility to do it. What do you mean your responsibility? I mean she is my girlfriend and I protect my girlfriend's. Oh okay but I am sorry you have to rely on another for everything. It is what It is. I wanted to ask you if you'll be coming to see me? Yes I am coming over there after school. I can't wait but I don't want James here if he can't be nice. Okay dads chewing him a new one but I am sure he just needs time to come to terms with Sofia helping you with everything. I think he is afraid that you may do something to her but I know you don't want to hurt her. Of course I don't. I love her with all my heart and will always do what I can for her. I know Hugo but I am not going to be able to change James mind. I gave dad a written copy of everything James said so dad really gave it to him. Hold on Hugo James is calling me. What James. Is that Hugo yes why. I want to talk to him. Okay but be nice. Okay okay. Hey Hugo I sotry I was so mean. I just don't like the idea of my baby sister doing everything for someone who I was just speaking to yesterday and he was promising me to always do everything for her. I never wanted this but I am sorry I can't move anything with my left side of my body I can't stand or walk or even dress or bathe. I can't believe I have to be in this situation. I don't want this I was nearly killed by that bastard trying to fend him off. I very nearly was decapitated by her birth dad last night. Oh Hugo I didnt realize it was that bad so I really don't mind her doing everything for you anymore I am coming over there after school to give you a great big hug for saving my baby sister. Please just call me if you need anything from school or anything else. Okay James I am going to be here for the next two weeks and then I will be back at school. If you could bring any classwork or homework to me and Sofia I am going to be good. Okay Hugo I am happy to help you. Okay thanks James I am going to have to go because my cousin is coming to talk. Okay I love you like a bro. Me too. Bye Hugo. Bye James. They hang up the phone. Hey cousin what happened to you? I was attacked and nearly decapitated by a intruder last night. Oh Hugo I can't believe that what can he have wanted with you? He was not after me he was after my girlfriend. Oh why? It was her birth dad who has some thing against her. Oh so you just stood up to him. Yea I can't just let these people have her or hurt her cause I love her. Oh Hugo I don't think I want you to be a target for these people. It's okay I have to protect her as long as I can as well as I can. Love you cousin But please don't forget that you are paralyzed now so just call for the guards next time. I'm hoping there won't be a next time. Me too. I am sorry but Hugo its time for you to get meds and a shower now. Okay I have to go now cousin but I just want you to have a good time wile you are here okay? Yes I can do that. Okay Sofia let's go I would like to get my bath and I want you to take care of bathing me. Of course Hugo I have to remember the doctor said to. I remember but I was just making sure you will be the one doing it. Of course I am baby I told you I'd do that for you.

Hugo and Sofia's room
Hugo's Pov

Hey Sofia you ready to help bathe me? Yes I am Hugo but first I need you to take your pill. Okay Sofia sounds good. So Sofia what are we gonna do if you get pregnant I won't be able to get a bath or get in or out of bed with you being unable to lift me. Oh I'm sure I can figure it out but please don't forget that you are a Prince and many of the servants will help me to lift you into the tub and into bed. I can ensure they don't see you naked. Okay Sofia I guess I'll have to adjust to that if it should come to pass.