bedtime routine

Sofia then starts striping Hugo of his clothes and helping him into his pajamas. Hey baby? Yes Hugo? I need you to hold me up so I can get into bed and I would like you to hold me during the night baby. Okay Hugo I will. But first we need to brush your teeth baby. Okay Sofia sounds good. She takes him back to the bathroom and supports him as she helps him brush and floss his teeth. Then she put him back in his wheelchair and brushes her own teeth and flosses as well. She takes him back to the the bedroom and lifts him up in to bed and eases him down into a laying position. Goodnight my love I will wake you when it's time for me to give you your meds. Okay baby goodnight. Hey Sofia can you sing to me again please.? Sure baby any particular song. How bout the one I played during our dinner earlier? Okay Hugo just tell me if you need anything else. She softly sings to him as she rubs his back gently.

After the song she hears Hugo softly snoring so she turns out the light and whispers I love you baby forevermore. I love you too forevermore too he whispers. Then he falls back to sleep with Sofia holding him in her arms. She soon falls asleep and dreams of her new life with her true love. She softly squeezes him in her sleep. Then four hours latter she awakes to someone tapping her shoulder and saying it's time for Hugo to get meds. Okay thanks. Sofia quickly gets up and wakes Hugo and hands him his pill. Thanks baby I need you to get me in a more comfortable position on my other side Okay? Yes I can do that for you babe.  Your  the best babe. So are you babe.  Sofia will you sing to me again please.
sure baby.  How bout the song  you are my sunshine?  Okay  Hugo just know I don't want to keep you  awake. I know  love but I'm  feeling bad so I really  appreciate it if you would  sing for me. Okay Hugo but I am not going to keep you awake.  Okay love. 

I  sorry  love  but I am not tired any more  can we talk for a wile? I suppose Hugo  but I want to sing for you some  more  if you're feeling badly.  Okay Sofia I would  love that baby. 
She takes him in her arms and she ings to him for the rest of the night.

Can you  sing can you feel the love  tonight  for me baby.  Yes love anything for you.