Baby Dragon

"Today class, we're transforming a small statue to baby Dragons" Mcgonagall explained and the class hummed with excitement..

 5th year was tough, Umbridge controlled everything... made a mess of the school.. but the thing Harry cared about was Malfoy.. well secretly at least.. he likes to admire him during class but today he couldn't do that as he was sat next to him.. 

It would be kind of weird to turn and see Harry Potter staring at you so.. he kept his eyes fixed to the front. But he couldn't resist peaking small glances at the blonde. 

"stop looking at me Scarface" Draco huffed, looking up and Harry turned red- looking back at his thick book. "Ready everyone?" Mcgonagall said and they all buzzed. 

"Draconifors" the class echoed.. "Draco- Draconifors" Harry said, pointing his wand at the statue and in a small cloud a tiny silvery blue Dragon popped through.. 

"so cute" Harry giggled, laying his hands out for the little dragon and picked him up. Draco did the same and a green Dragon popped out of the cloud. He had gold eyes and Harry's dragon had silver eyes. 

"Mine's cuter" Harry teased, giggling at the little rawr it let out. "don't talk to me" he said bluntly and Harry felt like his heart shattered. He faded his eyes so Draco couldn't see the hurt in them.. Hermione got an orange one and Ron got a deep brown one. 

"If you focused in class, the Dragons are the color of the person you desire" Mcgonagall said as the class buzzed with happy conversations- and some explosions. 

"This week's homework is to take care of your Dragon with your table mate. One will have to be changed back into a statue. You have a test on what you did next week, now talk with your table mate." Mcgonagall said and the class- that was silent before- began talking loudly. Harry and Draco just sat there.. Harry still holding his Dragon. 

"whatever" Draco muttered, turning his back into a statue. "your take care of it" he said, waving his hand a bit and Harry gently touched his head- a small purr came out of his nose and he giggled. Draco watched closely. 

"what're you naming it" Draco said, startling him "uh- i'm not sure... i could name is Draco like the constellation or just to make you yell at me" Harry said and Draco rolled his eyes, leaning over his desk to write on his paper.

-

"Take him" Harry said to Draco as they stood in the hall and Draco crossed his arms, shifting his hip. 

"I don't want him, he's your dragon" Draco huffed and Harry pouted, furrowing his eyebrows. "we're partners. You have to look after him too. I have Quidditch practice after dinner" Harry huffed, feeling the small dragon crawl up his arms and onto his head. He let out another rawr and Harry giggled. 

"Fine but you're taking him back tonight, i'm not being a father" Draco rolled his eyes and Harry smirked.

"whatever ticks your fancy Malfoy, Come on Draco we're going to find you some berries" Harry said, walking away.. Draco blushed deeply when he heard his name from his lips...

-

Harry walked to the side of the field after practice and laid in the grass, closing his eyes and taking a breath.

"take your Dragon" Draco said, startling him. Harry sat up and held his hand out. The little dragon jumped off his shoulder and onto his hand. "are you getting attached to him yet?" Draco rolled his eyes to the question.. he was but he wasn't going to admit that.

"no" he lied and Harry pouted a bit, giggling when the dragon sat himself on his shoulder. "Sit" Harry said and Draco put his hands on his hips.

 "no, not in the grass. This outfit is expensive Potter" he said dramatically and Harry rolled his eyes, "Fine" Harry got up and walked past Draco, his lips thin but a bundle of anger sat in his stomach.. all he wanted to do was talk with him..