Fans?

School was going normal.. besides the fact that people are talking about what happened with Harry. 

The weirdest thing happened today though.

It was a week after the accident, and Harry had a free day- cause 8th years was basically learning their material themselves and he had all his work done so he walked the halls trying to find Draco- he was helping Mcgonagall with something. 

"Harry!" he heard and he turned around- 3 kids were coming out of the room he had passed. "hello" he said as the kids come close to him.. 

There was one girl with short ginger hair, another girl with messy brown hair and a boy with wild, curly hair that stuck out in places. 

"Hi.. um can you sign this book please?" The shy boy said, holding a notebook and a pen and Harry smiled, taking it and writing on the cover. 

He put a little smiley face under it and gave it back.. He smiled brightly and giggled. The girls asked the same. 

"you two better get back to class, don't want to get into trouble" Harry winked and they giggled- thanking him as they ran back into the room. They must of been doing like a study hall type.

"Hi Harry!" A small group of kids said as he passed them and he waved.. this was so weird. 

"Draco?" Harry said and the blonde turned around, he was stood in the hallway- scolding one of the 3rd years for skipping class. He took 5 points from them. (BTW Draco is still a prefect) 

"yes'm" he said waving the kid away and he went to class. 

"am I going insane or do I fans?" Harry said slowly and Draco laughed "You do, honestly. You've had fans since you were born" Draco chuckled and Harry blushed. 

"but like.. I just had kids ask me to sign their note books" Harry said- confused and Draco smiled. 

"you'll get used to it."

 "So, how are you today? feeling better?" Draco hummed and Harry nodded, smiling when Draco brushed his hair behind his ear.

 "did you get your work done?" he said and Harry laughed "yes mom" Harry said and Draco smiled "are you done bullying little kids?"

 "I'm not bullying them" Draco rolled his eyes as Harry giggled.

 "but yes i suppose" Draco said softly and Harry smiled. "come to the clock tower with me?" Harry hummed and Draco smirked, nodding and Harry took his hand and pulled him.

Draco walked up the ladder first and grabbed Harry's hand, helping him up. Harry blushed as he thought back years ago- when Draco first gently touched his hand and how warm they were. 

Draco pushed open the glass and stepped through, holding it open again for Harry. Harry shimmied onto the side and smiled at the pretty blue sky. 

Draco shut the glass and they sat down, their hands in their laps- they were just staring at the view. 

Harry finally moved his hand from his lap and put it in Draco's- gently grabbing his hand and lacing his fingers with his.. of course Draco helped him a bit by moving his hand and opening hiw own hand.. they rested their locked hands on Draco's knee, 

"I wanted to do that when you brought me up here- you know? In 5th year?.." Harry said and Draco smiled- not breaking his gaze from the sky- he was studying the thin clouds that had separated slowly from the thick ones, it was very pretty- it was beginning to become the evening so the sky was still a pretty bright blue. 

"but we watched the sunset last time" Draco noted and Harry giggled, shrugging. "This is close enough" Harry said, turning to him and Draco turned too. 

"You look so pretty" Draco hummed quietly as the sun glowed onto his skin- making it bright and his eyes look gorgeous. "shush" Harry blushed, looking down and smiling- Draco took his left hand and lifted his chin- kissing him softly. 

"Chin up Princess"

"Or the crown will slip"

They laughed and Harry separated their hands to gently cup his face and kissed him again.