5 years later.

"Dada, Daddy wants to know if you're doing okay" Teddy stood next to Harry's bed- he was a bit sick- nothing too bad just a small cough and his head was warm.

 "I'm doing okay love, tell Daddy i want tea please" Harry said softly, reaching over and brushing his cheek and he giggled, nodding and leaving the room. 

Harry sighed and smiled up at the ceiling. 

There was a faint cry come from the crib in the room so he got up, going over to the crib after wiping his hands with a baby wipe to make sure there wasn't any germs. He picked up the small girl in the crib.

"What's wrong Lily? huh baby?" Harry whispered to the sleepy baby- she was only 1. She had thin brown hair that was quite short- cause you know? she's 1. 

Harry shushed her quietly and bounced her slowly and she stop whining. She opened her eyes and Harry smiled.. she had the prettiest teal eyes.. It was a mix of Harry's eyes and Draco's eyes... they were so unique. 

"Dada loves you flower" Harry whispered and she smiled- giggling.. Harry heart melted as he gently laid her back in the crib and picking up her stuffed elephant and playing with her. 

-

"Oi, back in bed you" Draco said coming in with a cup of tea and Harry pouted, walking back to the bed and sitting down with his back to the head board. 

"I'm bored though" "you're sick though" Draco kissed his forehead as he took a sip of his tea "thanks love" Harry smiled up at him and Draco brushed his hair back to see if his forehead was hot or not. 

"no problem, you feeling any better?" Draco asked and Harry laughed "yeah, Teddy came up asking if i was okay cause you wanted to know. Care about me yeah?" Harry asked and Draco rolled his eyes.

"of course i care about you twat, I've always cared. Since day one" Draco said and Harry rolled his eyes with a huge smile, taking another sip of his tea. 

"I love you Hazza"

"I love you too Dray" 

They laughed at the nicknames and Draco kissed his forehead again "I'll be down stairs with Teddy, he's helping me with paper work" Draco said and Harry nodded. 

"I'll be up here.. not allowed to move, with Lily" Draco rolled his eyes with a chuckle as Harry pouted.

 "you can get up if you're feeling 95% better" Draco said and Harry smiled. "She's up, she might be hungry" Harry noted- sipping his tea again as Draco looked over and went to the crib.. Lily wiggled on her back he walked over and looked up at him. "Is my little princess hungry?" Draco picked her up and she giggled. 

"is my princess hungry?" Draco asked Harry and he laughed "yeah a bit" Harry said softly and Draco nodded. "Okay, i'll make lunch- stay put though" Draco said and Harry rolled his eyes and nodded as he left. "it's only 11!" Harry called "so!" was called back and Harry laughed

Harry started feeling better after his tea so he got up to take the cup to the kitchen. 

"I told you to stay put" Draco chuckled as Harry sat his cup in the sink. 

"But i feel better" Harry said softly and Draco smiled.

 "well you can feed Lily as Teddy comes back over here and eats his sandwich" Draco raised his voice a bit so Teddy could here him and the boy quickly came into the kitchen with a bright innocent smile. 

"eat wolf boy" Draco chuckled and Teddy grabbed the plate and took it to the table.

 "Wolf boy" Harry laughed to himself as he walked over to Lily in her high chair after washing his hands. "hey beautiful, om noms?" Harry cooed and she opened her mouth when Harry lifted the tiny baby spoon to her mouth. 

-

It was like 3 hours later Draco had left to get some things for dinner which was in a few hours so Harry stayed with Teddy and Lily.. 

Harry had Lily in his lap as she waved a little toy around aggressively. Teddy was playing with a little car on the hard wood floor. 

"Flower go vroom vroom!" Teddy held his toy in front of her and she giggled, clapping.  

Teddy yawned and Harry looked at the clock, it was about nap time... Teddy took 30 minute naps and Lily usually took 45 to and hour long naps. She sleeps a lot cause shes a baby. 

"come on love, it's nap time" Harry said, standing up with Lily in his arms- resting her on his hip. 

"okie Dada" Teddy got up and followed close behind him as Harry pushed open Teddy's bedroom door. 

"I'll be back in here to read to you if you'd like Bubba, i'm going to lay Lily down" Harry told him and he nodded, going into his room and Harry went to the the door next to the room and opened it. 

"Nap time princess" Harry cooed and she whined a little from being tired.. 

"yes nap time" he hummed as he slowly laid her in the crib- putting the very thin blanket next to her with her elephant which she grabbed.

 He grabbed the pacifier from the thing attached to the crib and popped it into her mouth..

 she sucked on it for a few minutes and then fell asleep. 

Harry left to read to Teddy. He was taking off his socks when he came in. "no socks?" Harry asked with a chuckle and Teddy shook his head. 

"No no, these itch my feet" Teddy said, scratching his ankle and Harry nodded "Ill tell Daddy not to buy those anymore" Harry hummed and Teddy laid himself in his small bed and Harry covered him. 

"did you pick your book?" he hummed and Teddy nodded pointing to the dinosaur book on the square shelves and Harry picked it up, 

Harry sat on the side of the bed and began reading..

-

"Hey beautiful" Draco said as he sat the keys in the small bowl by the door and Harry turned his head as he was washing the little dishes that sat in the sink. 

"Hi" he said softly, flicking water at him and Draco let out a dramatic noise and Harry laughed "shush the kids are asleep" Harry laughed quietly, walking over to him with his hands still wet and gently kissing him. 

"don't touch my face, you're hands are still wet-" Draco muttered against his lips as he gently kissed them again and Harry wiped his hand down his cheek. 

Draco let out a deep sigh and he quickly tickled his sides and Harry squeaked "no!' he giggled and Draco stopped, kissing his cheek softly. 

"that's what you get for wiping your wet hands on my cheek" Draco muttered into his ear and kissing down his jaw.. Harry giggled and tilted his head back- Draco put his arms around his waist to pull him closer. 

"I love you Princess" Draco said softly. 

"Not a Princess"

"you're my princess nerd"

"I love you too.... ferret" 

"you're so dead Potter" 

Harry laughed as Draco shook his head, trying so hard not to smile and laugh but he couldn't help it and let out a laugh as well. Draco and Harry's lips met softly once again and they shared a passionate, slow kiss- their minds buzzing.