Save me

Harry walked slowly to the forest.. everything that happened in the past 2 years.. the happiest he's ever been.. played through his head..

How Harry and Draco would dance slowly in the clock tower.. of after the first week they started hanging out- they'd always go to the clock tower to watch the sunset every evening.. 

Harry once quickly grabbed his hand when he accidentally tapped his foot on the edge and wouldn't let go of his hand until they were sat- flushed against the wall, and Harry would be pressed against him then again because- well he liked being close to him.. 

Harry smiled, wiping his eye under his glasses.. He loved the way Draco would hold him.. in his arms and hum quietly.. he stopped in his tracks. He wasn't dating Draco- they haven't confirmed anything.. that hurt his heart a bit- he kept walking.. But he wondered if they weren't together necessarily, that Draco would move on and have a happy life without him.. forget about him..

Sooner than later- Harry was stood at the edge of the forest. 

-

"Harry Potter- the boy who lived" Voldemort had turned around, his wand in his long fingers... Hagrid was stood there- chained together "'arry! NO! don't do this!" He called- trying to go towards him but the binds held him tight.. 

"came to die" and just like that- Harry fell to the hard ground.. everything turned black. he felt his breathing stop in his throat..

Harry went to open his eyes- not expecting much but when he did.. he was in a white room. well not a room at all.

It was the train station.

9 3/4 to be exact.. There was just no train- no scarlet train puffing white clouds. There was no color at all- besides- wait a minute..

"Professor?" 

"Hello Harry" Dumbledore slowly glided towards him with a thin smile- his eyes sparkling behind his half moon glasses..

 "Where- where are we?" he said slowly.. "Train station" Dumbledore hummed- his eyes looking around him and Harry just took a moment to look around more- not really moving.. "Uh- what happened? Am I dead...? is this heaven?" Harry asked and Dumbledore let out a chuckle through his nose. 

"well Harry, you are dead. But this is not Heaven" Dumbledore said and he saw Harry's complexion turn lighter. "don't worry boy, you can go back" he said softly and Harry widen his eyes- his eyebrows arching.. "wait- how?" 

"Resurrection stone..." he said simply and Harry opened his hand- there was a small red stone in his hand. "but- I'm a Horcrux.. I can't go back?" Harry said and he chuckled again. 

"You see Harry" He glided closer, walking around him and laying his hand on his back "walk with me" he noted and Harry moved- listening closely. 

"Voldemort attached part of your soul to you. You die- that part of him dies. But if you  come back- that part doesn't come back. You boy, can go back" He said softly and Harry's cheeks turned pink.. Harry went to fix his glasses and he noticed his glasses were gone.. 

"my time's up Harry. Just close your eyes and pretend you're waking up from a deep sleep" Dumbledore said and Harry nodded slowly.. then he was gone..

Harry closed his eyes.. took a deep breath and opened them- but when he opened them he couldn't see anything- it was like he never opened his eyes. He didn't actually he was just laying on the hard ground- he heard soft footsteps close to him and someone crouch down next to him. 

"Draco? is he in the castle?" Narcissa whispered quietly- making sure the others didn't hear. Harry subtly nodded his head and Narcissa gently brushed his cheek and stood up. "Dead" she said and Voldemort smiled. "Perfect"