Growing up fast.

Lily ran after Teddy in the back yard- giggling happily. she was 5 now, Teddy's 12- he's already started Hogwarts, he was a Hufflepuff- of course. 

"Flower!" Teddy laughed- picking her up when she got to him and she giggled. "put me down!" she giggled and Teddy laughed as she wiggled out of his grip. 

"tag! you're it!" she poked his stomach and ran back the other direction, Teddy ran after her quickly.

 Teddy had a huge grow spurt, he was tall and slim- almost taller than Harry. Harry was like 5"8' and Draco was about 5"11' now- he stopped growing after school. 

Teddy was about 5"7' with his messy blue hair that was fluffy and sat against his forehead. Teddy got his ears pierced with pretty diamond studs in each ear- he also did male's gymnastics... he was very flexible now. He was just a beautiful boy to look at.

 Lily had long brown hair for her age- it always got in the way so Teddy would put it up for her in pigtails or a messy ponytail that would always manage to fall out because her hair was silky smooth.

 Her eyes we're the prettiest thing- they were brighter than when she was a baby, but still teal- she was pale and had tiny freckles on her small nose. 

She was short and had little legs. She had an infectious smile- her tiny teeth making her smile adorable. She was currently wearing a cute little overall dress with a light yellow shirt. The overalls had little sunflowers on it. Teddy was in a white shirt with black stripes on it and black shorts. Just something basic. 

"Gotcha!" Teddy ran up behind her and picked her up, swinging her a bit as she laughed happily. Her laugh was high and contagious just like her smile. 

"Hey, come get cleaned up! lunch is ready" Harry called from the glass door and Teddy let the little girl down and she ran into the house, he followed. 

Teddy washed his hands and helped lily stand on the stool. He flicked water at her and she flicked it back. 

 They sat at the small table that could only fit the 4 of them when they were interrupted with a knock at the door. 

"I'll get it" Teddy got up and walked to the door... "Grandma!" he said happily, hugging Molly tightly. 

"Oh Molly" Harry had got up and walked to the door as well when he heard Teddy cheer. "hey loves, just wanted to come and check on your guys" she hugged Harry and then Lily who ran into her arms from the table. 

Draco got up as well since everyone else did and Molly hug him- which was surprising. "how are you Mr. Draco Malfoy?" she asked and he let out a little chuckle. 

"I'm good, thanks for the help by the way" Draco muttered and she smiled, nodding "any time" she hummed- she had helped him buy good baby stuff for Teddy when they first adopted him and same with Lily.

 "so? what's the sudden visit?" Harry chuckled and she picked Lily up as she was still hugging her tightly. "Rosie wanted to visit" she said and out popped the little girl and Teddy squealed- making them laugh. Rosie was 11, curly ginger hair with light eyebrows and pale eyes. She looked a lot like Ron- but had Hermione's personality. 

"Teddy!" she giggled, hugging him. "oh that's fine, how's Hermione and Ronald?" Draco asked and Molly hummed "they're alright, Hugo is a stubborn baby- always cries. Just like Ron when he was young" Molly said and they chuckled. 

"I wasn't a stooborn baby right?" Lily asked, not knowing how stubborn was supposed to sound like so she made her own word. "not at all, just whined when you were hungry" Draco hummed and Lily reached out for him and Molly let her go when Draco grabbed her.

 "well Rosie can stay a bit, Teddy has homework to do before bed so. She can stay til dinner time" Harry informed and Molly nodded, patting Rosie's head as she hugged everyone again and left.

"come on!" Teddy grabbed Rosie's hand and pulled her into the back yard. "good thing we made Teddy lunch" Draco huffed, picking his plate up to put in the kitchen. 

He had put Lily down at the table so she could finish eating. "eat princess" Harry told her and she shifted so she was sat on her legs and grabbed her tiny sandwich- the crusts cut cause she never eats them anyway.

------

Rosie was picked up soon after dinner and Teddy went to his room to do his homework for Hogwarts- he had a little reading to do for the summer. 

Lily pushed open his door and went to his chair and pulled on his shirt. 

"woof woof can please read to me?" Lily asked softly and Teddy smiled "anything to get me out of reading this" Teddy closed his book and stood up, taking her small hand and walking her to her room which was on the other side of Draco and Harry's which was once originally Draco's office but they moved Draco's desk into Harry and his room where all of Lily's stuff was when she was a baby. 

Teddy sat in the fluffy bean bag as she walked to her little baby bookshelf and grabbed a pink book- it was a princess book. she went over to him and sat in his lap. Teddy smiled and put one arm around her to open the book. holding it with both hands.

He began to read and she soon fell against his chest, putting her hands under her chin as she watched him read sleepily. He read quietly as she started to let out small yawns and her eyes kept fluttering shut- but she tried her hardest to keep them open. 

"and they lived happily ever after..." Teddy finished, shutting the book and he smiled at the little girl, asleep against him.. 

-

Harry finished setting the table so he walked over to Teddy's room and pushed the door open but he wasn't in there.. he went back to the kitchen to where Draco was wiping the counter after he finished cooking and he leaned against the counter "where are our kids?" Harry asked and Draco hummed "Lily went to ask Teddy to read to her so one of their rooms most likely." Draco hummed and Harry nodded, leaning off and walking to Lily's room.. he peaked his head in and he smiled... he walked to get Draco and he looked in as well.

Teddy had fell asleep too- the book on the floor as he held the little girl. "my angels" Harry giggled softly as Draco kissed his cheek from behind him. He had wrapped his arms around his waist. "you'll always be my little angel" Draco said softly and Harry giggled more at the tickling at his cheek and ear.

"you're lucky I was obsessed and in love with you years ago-" 

"then why didn't you take my hand?" 

"because if i took your hand, i wouldn't of been able to let go."