The start of an unforgettable war

Harry followed the steps of everyone as he walked with Draco.. he took a deep breath and grabbed Draco's hand and he smiled at him, squeezing his hand tightly. "you'll be okay.. just stay next to me" Draco whispered to him and Harry nodded.. 

The lines stopped as people began to enter the great hall so Draco leaned close to Harry and kissed his cheek lightly. "Let's get in the middle of the rows.." Draco said softly and Harry nodded, following him with his hand tightly holding his.

"If you have seen any signs of Harry Potter. Step forward" Snape's voice echoed the room.. everyone was in neat rows- stiff as a board... Harry let go of Draco's hand as Snape talked. "Harry-" "sh, I love you" Harry said, walking past people and Draco watched him leave.

-

Mcgonagall had her duel with Snape and Harry ran into Draco's arms when Snape was gone. "I'm sorry" He said quickly- hugging him tightly.. not wanting to let go.

 "You scared me bad baby" Draco whispered- blushing at the fact he said baby.. "I love you too by the way" Draco hummed quietly and Harry smiled up at him.. wanting to kiss him so bad.. Draco winked at him and pulled him close to his chest and Harry giggled.

"Take your time Harry. We'll make sure the area is protected" Mcgonagall told him as he was about to walk away and he nodded, smiling. Harry took Draco's hand and pulled him with...

"This isn't the best time but" Harry held Draco's face as he stood on his toes and kissed him deeply. Draco smiled and put his arms around his waist- pulling him close and kissing him deeper. 

"I still don't know what we are but i know I love you" Harry whispered and Draco smiled. 

"I'm going to do everything to protect you... I'm sorry you had to go through the shit you've been through. I promise myself to the end of earth that i make you happy and keep you safe from now on" Draco said softly and Harry smiled brightly- kissing his lips softly once again..

"What the-" Ron said- standing with a slightly shocked Hermione and Harry almost collapsed to the ground from getting startled. 

"Careful" Draco said, catching him by his waist. "fuck" Harry pressed his head to Draco's chest in embarrassment.

 "We'll talk about this later, we have to find the Horcrux" Harry muttered and he saw the two nod slowly. 

"Okay.. let's start in the Room of Requirements. It's should be in there- even if we don't know exactly what it is.." Harry said- moving out of Draco's embrace and they nodded- walking past them to where the room was.. 

"I love you, i'll stay safe i promise. see you soon" Harry explained quickly and kissed him again. "I love you too Hazza, I'll be here" Draco hummed softly, then he watched Harry run down the hall..

-