Princess

Lily was outside, planting flowers with Teddy. 

Harry and Draco were sat outside watching in the pretty summer day. Teddy flicked dirt at her and she squeaked, flicking it back.

 "i want the pretty pink ones" Lily reached over- pointing at the pink lilies and Teddy smiled, grabbing the little sprout that had a picture of the flower and Lily took it. 

"those are Lilies by the way" Teddy told her and she giggled happily, putting her tiny hand in the hole she dug to pull the dirt away and she took the plastic container off the outside and put it in the hole. she covered it slowly with the dirt she pulled out and Teddy smiled. He was planting pretty yellow flowers.

"Ow!" Lily gasped, quick tears sparked her eyes quickly.

 Teddy quickly went to her- she had pricked her hand. Harry and Draco had gotten up and went to her, "ow" she whimpered again as tears slipped down her cheeks. 

"hey, let me see love" Harry said and Lily showed her small hand that had crimson blood running down her hand. 

"you're okay" Draco whispered, pushing her hair back behind her ear. "here, lets go get cleaned up" Harry said, picking her up and the tears continued to fall down her cheeks.

Harry put her hand under the water and she squeaked, crying more- Harry gently cooed to her as he wiped it dry and put a pink plaster on it. She still had tears rolling down her cheeks as she came out of the bathroom with Harry and went back outside.

She sat on Draco's lap as she sniffled, looking down at her hand.

"Chin up Princess" Draco said, lifting her head up by her chin.

"Or the crown will slip" Harry finished and they looked at each other. Smiling.