I'm Sorry

It was a few months more into the year and Draco had this pit of anxiety in his stomach that was mixed with guilt.. he didn't want to hurt Harry.. but he didn't want his family hurt either.. 

Tonight Harry had left with Dumbledore somewhere and Draco had went to the Room of Requirements.. not thinking of anything and just walking into the mess of stuff.. He pulled open the cupboard and Bellatrix stepped out with a large smirk 

"Thank you Draco" she said, rubbing her nails down his cheek and he shuttered. Flattening his black suit.. 

-

"I- I have to kill you.. or he's going to kill me" Draco had tears under his eyes as he pointing his wand at Dumbledore.

 "A boy, years ago was just like you Draco. Let me help you." Dumbledore said, his voice soft and calm. "You don't understand! I have to do this!" he gripped the end of his sleeve and pulled it up.. 

"He forced me.. he told me he would kill me.." He wanted to sob then and there but didn't. "Severus" Dumbledore said when Snape appeared. Pulling Draco back and Draco disappeared.. Harry grabbed his wrist as he walked down quickly and he almost had a heart attack. 

"I'm sorry" Draco whispered softly but Harry just pushed his lips against his- that was the only time they've kissed since the first every time.  

"I Love you Harry.. so much.. I didn't mean this to happen.." Draco whispered and Harry smiled "I love you too Draco" he muttered quietly and Draco wrapped his arms around his waist- pulling him closer and kissing him deeply.. 

"keep you chin up love" Draco whispered and Harry giggled, knowing he didn't get all flustered and knowing he wanted to say it this time. 

"i'll keep it up for you- you better go before they search for you" Harry pecked his lips again and he nodded, letting go of him and going down the stairs quickly.