No Quidditch

"Ah Mr. Potter" Umbridge was stood in the Quidditch field, clearly waiting for him.. "uh.. Yes?" He said, looking at her clip board that was tightly in her hand with a pen in one. "you're not playing Quidditch anymore" she said simply and his mouth popped open.

 "What? you can't do that! i'm the team captain! they need me" He protested, his team watching the interaction a bit behind. "It looks like i just did Mr. Potter. Please escort yourself back to the castle" she stood there, her lips in a cheery smile.

 "bullshit" Harry turned around and stormed off "Langue Mr. Potter!" she snapped and he rolled his eyes, flipping her off as he disappeared up the stairs.

"Hey what's wrong?" Draco noticed Harry storming up the stairs and Harry stopped, wanting to ball up and sob. "Fucking Quidditch" Harry said, turning around.. Draco shifted the dragon and stepped up the stairs to him. 

"Umbridge is exempting me from playing and practicing with my team" he said, a small ball of anger in his heart. "damn.. I won't coach my team if that makes you happy" he said and Harry laughed.

 "Why would Draco Malfoy want to make me happy?" "Because you've been nice to me this week so, you know" he said simply and Harry blushed deeply. "but you'd let your team down, you don't have to do that" he said and Draco smirked, lifting his eye brows a bit.

 "Do you want to reschedule our study date?" Draco said and Harry blushed more, hiding his face with his hands- making Draco laugh "Don't call it a date!" he whined and Draco laughed more "sorry" he laughed and Harry rubbed his face "but yes, I'd like a distraction" he said happily and Draco smiled a bit. 

"Tonight? after dinner? I'll meet you in the hall" Draco said and Harry nodded, smiling "see you then Malfoy" "you too Potter" Harry went up the stairs and Draco went down them.

Draco punched the air happily once he got away from the stair case and into the hall of the Dungeons and Harry did the same, giggling and jumped up and down when he got into the common room. He was acting so much like a girl but this was literally like a dream. Hermione laughed when she came down. 

"why are you giggling like a girl Harry" she laughed and Harry giggled more. "I'm studying with Malfoy later!" he giggled and she laughed, tears appearing in the corner of her eyes at how hard she was laughing. 

"I mean Umbridge told me i can't bloody play Quidditch anymore for some bullshit reason, but i asked him before i went if he wanted to study with me Saturday but then now im not allowed to play so he asked if I wanted to do it tonight and I obviously said yes and now i'm seeing him after dinner- AFTER DINNER! I HAVE TO SHOWER" Harry ran past her and up the stairs, she laughed again at how obnoxious he was being and thanked Merlin that no one was there that evening as they all would of heard him squealing about Draco Malfoy.

-

Harry jumped into the shower, making sure his hair was nice and washed.. The water dripped down him and his heart thumped through the roof thinking about actually having a civil conversation with Draco.. It was Thursday, meaning that tomorrow they'd have a test on their week with the dragon which went pretty good. They alternated with the dragon- but also argued a few times but what do you expect? it was Harry Potter and Draco Malfoy.

Harry got out and dried off, changing into a striped black and white shirt that was sort of tight so it showed his muscles- Hermione got him the shirt for Christmas and black jeans.

He sprayed a little bit of his new cologne that he got, it was vanilla and cherry wood. It was very nice... kind of expensive as well. 

He fluffed his hair in his hands as it was dripping and turned his messy short hair over and played with his more so the water dripped out of it. He gave up on trying to air dry it like that and pointed his wand at it and it instantly dried, he quickly styled it neatly and smiled at his reflection.. 

"will he notice.." he muttered to himself, looking down at his cut wrists.. the shirt was obviously short sleeve as it was like an oven in the castle at this time.. he tried his hardest to hide them with his robes and stuff but it's harder to do that when he's in short sleeves.

 His head flooded with negative thoughts about how Draco might thinks he's a freak but he tried to push them away and left... 

-

Harry barely ate, he was very excited for just a study session but it was with Draco Malfoy.. "Harry, eat" Ginny was sat next to him- rather close too.. Harry snapped back into reality as he was thinking what was going to happen and started eating.. he felt her hands on his arm but ignored it..

Draco looked up, staring at the Gryffindor table- where Harry always sat and noticed Weaslette all over him.. Draco's eyebrows furrowed and glared at her. He got up and left- not meaning to but he couldn't stand it. 

Harry noticed this and got up too "i'm going to the restroom- don't wait up for me" he said, leaving. 

"Malfoy?" Harry called and he noticed the blonde leaning against the wall "you alright? you stormed off" Harry asked and Malfoy huffed, shrugging..

 "do you want to go to the Library?" Harry asked shyly and Draco nodded, leaning off the wall and walking down the hall- not waiting up on him.. Harry jogged next to him and just walked when he caught up. 

"are you mad?" Harry asked softly and Draco shrugged again "Please tell me" Harry whispered and Draco rolled his eyes a bit.

"why should i tell you what's wrong? we're not on a friend basis" Draco said, a bit bitter and Harry pouted..

 "I'm sorry if i did something wrong.. I really want to be friends Malfoy" Harry muttered and Draco smiled a bit, knowing Harry wanted to be his friend- like actually.. "Jealous" Draco muttered. Turning the corner and Harry hummed.

 "of who?"

 "you" 

"why?"

"because you had weaslette hanging off of you" he said, clearly bitter about it and Harry pouted "do you like her or something?"

 "ew no, nothing like that.. just- never mind" Draco said, laughing a bit and Harry nodded. Not wanting him to get mad...

Draco pulled open the door and held it for him and he walked through- blushing hotly. They found a nice seat in the far corner- away from the other tables and Harry sat down. Draco had grabbed some books and sat them on the table. 

"You know it's not going to be easy to study with me if you're on the other side of the table" Draco said, flipping open the book and Harry blushed, getting up and moving next to him when he scooted down. He put the book in the middle and Harry leaned over a bit, reading the page silently. 

"well now we're not talking, it's boring" Draco laughed and Harry giggled as well, it was only like 15 minutes but it was boring. 

"well what do you expect, we're sat in a library" Harry said, turning his head and smiling at him. 

"you were the one who wanted to study" Draco teased playfully and Harry laughed a bit. "Want to ditch the studding and go to the clock tower?" Draco asked and Harry nodded, giggling. 

He slid out of the seat and Draco put the books away and they walked out the library... 

Harry was laughing at something that Draco said- who was also laughing and they walked past some of the Gryffindors... most importantly Ginny, Ron, and Hermione were in the cluster. Ron and Hermione were in an intense conversation so Ginny was the only one to notice Harry and Draco walking to the back of the castle. 

"are we not going to talk about Harry and Malfoy going that way?" Ginny asked and Hermione hummed "Harry said they're studying together for their dragon assignment in Transfiguration" Hermione explained and Ginny rolled her eyes.