25

A/n: I'm listening to a Christian song as I write this entire chapter lmfao🤡

The others went completely silent, not believing their ears.

Jungkook rubbed his thighs together while nervously darting his eyes to each of the men, who were staring at him with wide eyes. He whined quietly, feeling vulnerable under their gazes. He bit his lip and looked down, embarrassed.

The 6 men glanced at each other, almost as if they were talking without actually saying anything.

Jungkook shrieked cutely when he was pulled into someone's arms and felt multiple pairs of lips pepper kisses all over his face and neck. He squirmed and giggled at the ticklish feeling, his bunny smile making an appearance.

"S-Stop!" Jungkook squealed, barely able to speak from how much he was laughing.

"Say it again!" Jimin exclaimed, tickling Jungkook's sides with his fingers.

"Ah!" Jungkook shrieked, squirming around and laughing hysterically. He was always very ticklish.

Some of the others joined in on tickling him, finding his giggles and squeals too cute not to. The human thrashed as he gasped for breath from laughing so hard.

"I-I l-love you g-guys t-too!" Jungkook managed to get out. The tickling stopped and he fell into Jin's arms, unable to keep himself up.

He took a few seconds to catch his breath before looking up to smile at the men, a sparkle in his eye. They all squished together to form a group hug.

Jin couldn't help himself anymore, so he grabbed Jungkook's face gently and pulled him in for a quick kiss. Jungkook blushed and smiled, not noticing the jealous looks the others were giving.

Taehyung was about to move closer so he could have a turn, but was pulled back by Jimin. The merman stepped forward and reached out for Jungkook.

"I think the fuck not." Taehyung roughly pulled him back with a scowl.

Both of them started pushing each other like 5 year olds while the others let out disappointed exhales and shook their heads. Jungkook giggled and grabbed Namjoon's shirt, pulling him down for a kiss.

Hoseok wasted no time to pull Jungkook in for a suave, longer kiss. Yoongi 'accidentally' elbowed him to get him to stop.

Jungkook couldn't stop giggling as he grabbed Yoongi's shirt the same way he did with Namjoon's, pulling him downwards to kiss him. Except when he did this, he accidentally unbuttoned a few of Yoongi's buttons on his shirt. Yoongi smirked as he pulled away, glancing down at his partially opened shirt. He winked as Jungkook blushed.

Almost as soon as Jungkook stepped back, Taehyung wrapped his arms around Jungkook's smaller frame and gave him a sweet, slow kiss. Jimin shoved him away rudely and kissed Jungkook as well. Jungkook had to stay on his tip toes to successfully kiss each of the men.

Jungkook giggled and stayed in Jimin's arms while he chewed on his sleeve with shining eyes.

"How am I supposed to give you guys kissies if you're so tall?" Jungkook mumbled with a pout. He didn't even mind that he had just kissed all of them like it was the most normal thing. They were very nice kissers, to be fair.

"You could carry around a stool, I guess." Yoongi shrugged while buttoning up his shirt and the others chuckled.

It just hit Jungkook how tired he was as he let out a cute yawn. The others quietly cooed, still not believing Jungkook was officially theirs.

"You tired, cutie?" Jimin nuzzled his neck while Jungkook nodded.

"C-Can we s-stay together?" Jungkook asked shyly, a soft blush on his cheeks.

"Eh, why not? I think there's a bed on the third floor that should fit all of us." Jin shrugged while he stretched.

"C-carry?" Jungkook asked.

"I will!" Taehyung and Jimin shouted unanimously. They both glared at each other and started bickering like usual.

While the idiots were arguing, Namjoon swiftly picked the pouty baby up and kissed him on the cheek. He brought him out of the bedroom and headed for the stairs. Yoongi walked in front of him, ready to be in bed. He did miss sleeping.

Jungkook whimpered quietly when they were on the scary looking third floor. It was dark and creepy. It almost started to remind him of the room he'd been locked up in not too long ago. He clung onto Namjoon tighter, burying his face in his neck.

"What's the matter, Bunny?" Namjoon cooed, patting Jungkook's lower back as he walked.

"Scary."

"Don't worry, I'll protect you, Bun. I am the Big Bad Wolf, after all. No one would want to cross me." Namjoon chuckled, bringing Jungkook into the room Yoongi had just entered.

Yoongi was already in bed waiting. "There's my baby."

"Yes, honey, I'm here." Namjoon snickered as he set Jungkook down on the large mattress.

"Not you." Yoongi rolled his eyes.

"Bitch." Namjoon scoffed, frowning down at the older.

"Dickwad."

"Grandpa."

"Mutt."

"Cat."

"Don't fucking call me that!" Yoongi seethed, narrowing his cat-like eyes.

"I win." Namjoon smirked.

Jungkook giggled and snuggled up to Yoongi, Namjoon laying on the other side of him. The others walked in shortly after, getting comfortable on the mattress and under the covers.

Everything settled down into a comfortable silence as they all waited for sleep to find them. Jungkook snuggled closer to the warmth of their bodies, humming contentedly. He realized it didn't really matter how he got here, he didn't even really miss his old life.

Here, he felt like he belonged. Like he was loved. And he was.

He never felt that in his world. But he felt it with them. So this is where he preferred. And this is where he would remain.

Editing: idk what I'm doing 🤡