1.

"Baby I'm home!"

Shaofei announced grinning widely as soon as he entered their small yet beautiful home.

It was a long and tiring day for him. Being police is not a small thing. It exhaust you to the point that you would want nothing but to plopped down onto the bed as soon as you get home but in case of Shaofei, when he gets home he wants nothing but to see his husband.

"Tangyi" Shaofei frowned kicking off his shoes when he didn't got any answer. Usually his husband would come smiling to him and give him a welcome kiss.

"Tangyi...Where are you?" He threw his bag down on the couch before going to the kitchen.

He wasn't there.

And then he went towards their bedroom, his heart beating rapidly.

He opened their bedroom's door. Tangyi wasn't their too.

"Tangyi- " Shaofei couldn't complete his sentence when a pair of strong hands wrapped around his small waist from behind followed by a soft giggling and tender kisses on his neck.

Shaofei sign with relief when his husband's familiar scent lingered in the room before turning around and his eyes immediately met with a pair of poisonous yet soft loving gaze.

"Tangyi..." Shaofei whined before hugging his husband tightly.

"Sorry!" Tangyi whispered giggling once again.

Shaofei looked at his husband with sharp eyes.

"Never..never do this type of Jokes  again..you know I was so scared" he hit Tangyi on his shoulder lightly.

Tangyi smiled again before taking off Shaofei's cap and ruffled his hair.

"You were that much scared?" He asked.

"Of course I was..How would you feel when you don't see me at home after a long tiring day?" Shaofei pouted before walking towards their bed.

"Ok! I'm sorry. I was in the garden. I brought an unique flower plant you know. It smells good" Tangyi said walking towards his husband who was busy taking off his shirt.

" Shaofei.." Tangyi frowned and catch his husband's arms.

Shaofei looked at him surprised. He wasn't listening to him at all.

" Sorry! What did you say?" He asked back.

Tangyi looked at him blankly before pushing him onto the bed and getting on top of him.

"Tangyi..what are you doing?" Shaofei was in total surprised.

"Can't I even do this?" Tangyi said and cupped Shaofei's face before placing his lips on his.

"What gotten into you today?" Shaofei said while breathing heavily.

"Nothing! Let me help you" Tangyi smiled and started to unbutton his husband's shirt, still sitting on top of the him.

Shaofei kept staring at Tangyi's features. His husband was perfect for him. His poisonous eyes, sharp nose and jaw, his smooth black hair. Everything was still perfect.
Although its been nearly five years since they met and three years since they got married, Tangyi is everything to him.

Tangyi was a gangster. A gangster and a police falling in love, it might not be pleasant for some people but Tangyi and Shaofei doesn't really care.

And above all Tangyi already submitted himself to the law and spent one year in the jail. He isn't a gangster anymore but a husband who promised to love his Shaofei forever.

"You're staring for too long..Am I that handsome?" Tangyi whispered leaning on Shaofei's now bare chest.

" Of course you are! But I'm more handsome than you" Shaofei laughed.

"I know right. Ah- Shaofei..I already cooked for you but I didn't brought cola because I'm afraid you will catch cold.. You know weather isn't nice nowadays" Tangyi said pushing back Shaofei's hair from his forehead.

Shaofei has this unique habit of drinking cola while eating spicy food.
"Fine! Fine...now will you let me take shower?" Shaofei said nudging his husband.

"Kiss first" Tangyi grinned.

Shaofei rolled his eyes before giving a long sweet kiss on Tangyi's  lips.

Tangyi get off from the bed and watch his husband walking away to the bathroom.

Shaofei was just about to closed the bathroom's door when he suddenly stopped him.

"I'll be back in twenty minutes"
Shaofei whispered.

"Twenty?"

"Fine fifteen" Shaofei said and gave a peck on Tangyi's lips again. Tangyi was being too much clingy these days but Shaofei found him kinda cute. He was lucky to have him.

"Shaofei.. I love you" Tangyi stared at him with his softest gaze which makes Shaofei to nod happily.

"I love you too"

I'm really sorry! For not updating.  I mean I never thought you guys will love this book. Anyway Thank you so much...I opened this account today and was shocked to see your comments..I really appreciate it.. Since I'm still a school student I might not get that much time to update but I'll try as much as I can. Thank you so much..I love you all.