14.

Flashback.

For three nights Shaofei didn't returned home. And the result wasn't good. For a man like Tangyi, having the love of his life missing for even a day is very dangerous  and Shaofei was missing for three nights. Tangyi became completely like a madman looking every corner of the city for his husband. Not sleeping and eating at all. He was in such a state that would scare the shit out of every person who doesn't know Tangyi well.

"Tangyi! Eat something...our officers are looking for him"

"Looking for him?..looking for him? and are you being able to find him yet" Tangyi would shout back and Zhaozi would be able to do nothing but to keep silent. He knew Tangyi.

But they were trying their best. Shaofei didn't told them where he was going that day.

It was until Monday night, Tangyi was sitting on the couch after going out to search for Shaofei. His whole body felt numb. He can't really live without Shaofei. His imagination were running wild.

What if Shaofei went away with another man?

But Tangyi was sure where ever and whenever he would see Shaofei with another man he would screw that man first until he has nothing left and would force Shaofei back with him whether he would like it or not. Shaofei was very special made particularly for him to love and no one can have it. Everything about Shaofei belongs to only him.

Shaofei is his man.

Tangyi was uncontrollably crying until he heard the entrance door being cracked open. He immediately lifted up his head and his eyes directly met with Shaofei's gloomy ones. Tangyi expected his husband to run into his arms but Shaofei just looked down and kicked off his shoes.

This didn't went well for Tangyi. His frustration went to it's peak level. To be happy or angry. He doesn't know what to do anymore.

He quickly walked towards him before hugging him harshly.

Shaofei slowly make himself free from Tangyi and walk towards the bedroom.

"Shaofei- care to explain?" Tangyi asked with his deep voice  following him. Is it really another man because Shaofei wasn't injured. He looks very well.

Shaofei didn't said anything. He began to take off his shirt.

"Shaofei-" Tangyi caught his arms and pulled him towards himself.

"Tangyi stopped it.." Shaofei pushed him away but the older pulled him back. He would never bear Shaofei pushing him away.

"What's wrong hm?" Tangyi asked.

"You're asking me what's wrong..Where's that chain I gave to you?" Shaofei asked tearing up infront of his husband.

Tangyi stopped and began to think.
"Might be inside the box" he said slowly. He really forgot it.

"Fuck you! Tangyi" Shaofei said shoving the chain on Tangyi's hand.

"How could you involved yourself in this type of crime. It's so cruel. You promised me..You promised me that you wouldn't do such things again" Shaofei broke down on his knee.

Tangyi was dumbfounded. He slowly kneeled down infront of his husband and cupped his face with his palm.

"Shaofei you really think that I did that?"

Shaofei pushed his hand away.

"I've trusted you enough Tangyi" Shaofei mumbled.

And Tangyi couldn't take it. His husband wasn't supporting him.
He didn't believed it. He really didn't cut anyone's fingers. Yeah ! Tangyi was happy that someone cut his fingers because he stabbed his husband. He was grateful for that person whoever had done that but he wasn't expecting Shaofei to accused his own husband.

"Fine! Of course I did that..I did that. I cut his fingers. It was a pleasure to hear him screaming" Tangyi shouted standing up.

Shaofei looked at him strangely.

"Tangyi!"

"You wanted to hear that right?" Tangyi asked with shaky voice.

"Tangyi go! Go before I do something bad.." Shaofei said looking down.

Tangyi stood rooted on his spot. How could Shaofei say like that. These three nights and day. Didn't Shaofei missed him to push him away like this? Not even one soft word.

"Go away!" Shaofei stood up and pushed him towards the door.

"Go away..I don't want to see you" he pushed him out of the door and closed it. Tangyi didn't protest. He was too shocked to do that. He came back to his sense only when Shaofei shut the door on his face.

He sat down on the door step. He thought to stay there until Shaofei open the door to invite him back. Why would he go away when he haven't done anything like that?

He waited till midnight. Tangyi would've waited there forever if not a black car stopped in front of him and dozens of men came and took him with them.

They took him somewhere in the abandoned house.

"What do you need?" Tangyi  growled.

"I need you husband" A person holding  a knife said and smiled at him. A smile Tangyi didn't liked even a slightest bit.

And the words he said made Tangyi's rage wild.

He fought and destroyed everyone's bones around him but stopped abruptly when he felt that sharp pained behind on his back.

Then another.

One after another until he dropped on the dirty floor.

But the pained of being pushed away by Shaofei was more than this physical pain.

He felt himself dragged by and thrown away on a pit.

But Tangyi was smiling painfully which made that particular person to stabbed him once more and after that Tangyi couldn't feel his body parts.

The next thing Tangyi saw when he opened his eyes was himself lying on a hospital bed. Safe. And several pipes attached to his body.

And suddenly everything came back alive in front of his eyes. He attempted to get up but immediately pushed back by a person with red hair.

"Don't move...It's enough surprising that you survived. Don't make it worst" It was Jack.

Tangyi's lips trembled but he couldn't gathered his strength to say anything.

"Ok! Let me tell you. Zhaozi asked me to bring some food to you even if it was already midnight. So, I went to your home but I encountered them kidnapping you. So I followed them.I almost lost track but luckily I reached there when they were burying you. That man who stabbed you left first leaving only four of his men to complete the task and it was easy to knocked them out for me. You know! The are worst in fight. Then I immediately took you here.  You were in coma for one week." Jack said with cool expression. He was proud of himself. Although him and Tangyi doesn't work together anymore. He's been his right hand once. Even though he was just faking.

Tangyi smiled weakly.

"Don't worry! No one knows you're here" Jack said again.

Tangyi was wanting to hear those words. Now! He can take the revenge and no one can save that bastard from him now.

But first he wanted to go see Shaofei first.

After one month when he fully recovered. He went to their home but-

He saw Shaofei with that particular person inside the car infront of their house.