5.

⚠⚠There's a cruel scene ahead which might not be suitable for some of you readers..so please read for your own risk..⚠⚠

"Tangyi! Its ok I'm fine now" Shaofei rubbed his husband's back who was hugging him at the doorway refusing to let go.

"I'm worried about you because you're stupid. You never take care of yourself. What if you decides to run after another criminal again today."

"I promise I won't.." Shaofei said softly.

"But-"

Shaofei interrupted his husband by giving him continuous three times peck on lips. Then he lovingly cupped Tangyi's face with his palm.

"Tangyi!You know I love you right-"

Tangyi grabbed Shaofei's both hand and stare at him with his loving gaze.
"I love you too Shaofei and that's why you need to tell me everything even if it is a little thing..Every little things about you is important to me" 

Shaofei nodded before giving a long kiss on his husband's lips.

"I'll..now I'm going to the work ok! Take care" He said.

He put on his shoes and smile at his husband. Tangyi smiled back before pulling him for another kiss.

"I should be the one telling you to take care" he whispered.

"I love you" Shaofei said before walking away.

"Remember your promise " Tangyi shouted from the door.

--------------------

When Shaofei reached the common room everyone was waiting for him.

"Any news?" Shaofei asked taking his seat.

"Ah-fei...how are you? Yi qi told us Tang yi was kind of angry" Zhaozi said eagerly.

"No! He was just dissappointed because I didn't told him I was stabbed" Shaofei said examining the file that was on his table.

"Senior I'm sorry because of me-"

"Never mind..its ok"Shaofei said and smiled to Yi qi.

"Ah-fei..we've got this information..I'll send it to you" Zhaozi said typing at his computer.

"ok"

Shaofei checked the file that Zhaozi has sent him.

It was an extract of a suicide case  that happened in Mount olive high school in 2016.

"But Zhaozi this case has been already closed by our seniors in 2017" Shaofei said.

"Senior! we found out that the student who commited suicide was Johnny wu's brother" Yi qi said.

Then something strike Shaofei's mind.
"What was the student's name?" He asked.

"Tshi zu"

Shaofei was sure that he had seen the tattoo of this name on Johnny Wu's hand the previous day during the fight.

"There must be something more than that..which caused Wu to murder those students" he said.

"What if it was Johnny who murdered Tshi zu?" Zhaozi said.

"Where's boss?" Shaofei asked suddenly.

"He is having meeting with international senior officers"

"Zhaozi! Come with me..we are going to Mount Olive high school" Shaofei said before walking out of the office.

"Ah-fei wait! Wait for me" Zhaozi ran after him.

----

Ten km away from the mount olive high school, In an old abandoned building a man wearing in full black from head to toe was sitting at one of the broken chair. His lips were curled up in a deadly smirk and his eyes were dangerously fixed at the half naked trembling person kneeling before him. The person's left eye was already black and hardly opening.  His body was soaked  with blood.

The man laughed and pressed the edge of the knife into the person's abdomen.
Then he grabbed his fingers.

"No...no..please I'm sorry!I'm sorry"
"No sorry in my dictionary" The man growled before cutting off the person's fingers.

The silent abandoned building suddenly filled with a loud cry of pain and fear.

The man kicked the person and smirked.

"Take what's yours...Just don't messed with what's mine"

I hope you like it and umm...can you guys provide me some couple photos of Tangyi and Shaofei..if you have.