15.

Tangyi was about to jumped then and there to protect Shaofei when he saw him struggling inside the car but Jack stopped him.

"We are just two! Don't you see the lines of cars behind. They are all his men and they have arms with them. We should informed the police Tangyi!" Jack said holding him on the shoulder.

Tangyi kept quiet he was staring at them with fire burning eyes.

"I swear if something happen to Shaofei I-"

"Nothing will happen...let's follow them first then we'll take care of the rest"

Tangyi somehow nodded and followed them. They followed them for twenty hours and finally found out the place where Mike took Shaofei. A building. Probably private. Tangyi insisted on staying near that place.

Jack didn't said anything and call Zhaozi to tell everything.

Next day in the evening Zhaozi reached the place with his force.

Around the building was quite place with not lots of people around. So whoever saw them was little surprise.

They didn't came in uniform so some might have thought that they were just group of tourist.

"Me and Jack will go first and check the security" Tangyi said.

Zhaozi hesitantly nodded.

They quietly climbed the wall which was not tall enough. Tangyi peek inside and to his surprise not even dozens of securities were there. Only in the gate and entrance.

"That bastard might have thought that I'm dead and he could enjoy here" Tangyi spit out.

"No danger" He said. "No need for cops. We both are enough"

Jack smirked and nodded.

They jumped down on the garden.

"You take care of them..I'm going to go search for Shaofei" Tangyi desperately said.

Jack nodded and watched Tangyi run away.

After that the red hair man whistled gaining the attention of the gate security.

They came running towards him and he knocked them in twice kicks.

"Poor old men" Jack mumbled and looked around. He could just wait here till Tangyi come back. May be he would call Zhaozi.
It was so easy. He thought there would be a bloody fight.

Tangyi searched every room from first floor. Every room was empty. Until.
Until he heard a sharp scream.
His body began to shook.

"Baby please! Please be ok!" Tangyi mumbled.

After searching for another fifteen minutes finally he stood infront of that door. The door wasn't close and the action that was happening inside made Tangyi to growled.
Mike was tearing Shaofei's dress.
How could he?

"I will kill you fucking Shit"
He quickly run towards Mike and before Mike could sense what was happening, he kicked him on the face hard enough to knock him away from the bed to the foor.

Tangyi picked the table lamp and smashed it on Mike's face completely destroying his skin.

"You're not dead?"

"You're dick is dead" Tangyi screamed and shoved his head on the table completely breaking it.

The sounds of bones cracking could be heard.

Mike lie there senseless. May be he  was too shocked to even react.

But Tangyi kept him kicking until Zhaozi and Jack came running to him and stopped him.

"Tangyi-Tangyi..Take care of Shaofei...leave him" Zhaozi said and Tangyi immediately run to Shaofei.

He slowly caressed his cheek smiling through his tears. Shaofei's eyes were closing.

"Shaofei..." Tangyi called softly.

"Shaofei.." This time Shaofei's eyes were completely closed.

Tangyi hugged him before giving him kisses all over his face.

"It'll be alright baby" he whispered and covered his body with his jacket before carrying him.

"It's ok! Go take Ah-fei. We'll take care of the rest" Zhaozi told him.

" Thank you! " Tangyi whispered before taking his husband away quickly.

"Everything's gonna be ok Shaofei"

Story is gonna end soon babies❤