8.

"What?...I mean Yes! I'm ok. Why did you asked that?" Tangyi looked down at his husband furiously.

"No..it's just! I'm worried about you a little bit..you see this person's fingers had been cut off completely...it-it was terrible" Shaofei said looking out of the car window.

Tangyi shook his head before starting the engine.
"But don't he deserves it...I mean he stabbed you right?" Tangyi said calmly focusing on the road ahead.

Shaofei stared at him with blank expression. He doesn't know what to feel right now. He doesn't want his husband to think like that.

"Tangyi! He didn't stabbed me because he wanted to..he did it to protect himself"

Tangyi abruptly stopped the car and looked at his husband.

"Are you depending a criminal right now? Do you have anything for him hm?" He asked with his deep voice.

Shaofei could see those suspicious look on his husband eyes. He shook his head and didn't said anything.

But Tangyi moved towards him and bring his lips near his husband's ear.
"I'm asking you something..Meng Shaofei" he whispered.

Shaofei pushed him away and looked out of the window again.

"You're always like that...why can't you just trust me?" He whispered but he was sure that Tangyi heard it.

Tangyi started the engine again and starting driving.

The whole ride after this was in complete silent.
Once they reached their home, Shaofei get out of the car quickly before walking towards the home.

Tangyi looked towards his husband wih guilty feeling before getting out of the car as well.

Shaofei quickly stripped and put on his pyjama and plopped down onto the bed.

He can't believe that Tangyi is suspecting him with the criminal.
And he can't ignore the fact that Tangyi is becoming more and more strange nowadays. He didn't even flinched when he told him about those cut fingers. Thinking about it alone makes Shaofei horrible.

He felt Tangyi getting on the bed too. He pretended to fell asleep.

"Don't pretend...I know You'll not be able to sleep" Tangyi whispered softly before hugging him from behind.

Shaofei kept silent.

"Shaofei-"

Shaofei wanted to snuggle close to his husband's chest and to cry saying that he doesn't like him being like this. He wanted to tell him that he want that old Tangyi after their marriage but only silent tears fell from the corner of his eyes.

"Meng Shaofei...Meng Shaofei..Meng Shaofei.." Tangyi kept saying softly.

"Don't cry like this.." he said again.

Shaofei just moved his back closer to the older's chest in return.
Tangyi smiled before wrapping his arms around him lovingly.

"Everything would be alright" Shaofei thought before closing his eyes.

-------

"I told you officer..That was not a murder. That child committed suicide" The old lady's eyes were deadly staring at Zhaozi through her round glass when she said those words.

Zhaozi and his groups are currently in Mount olive high school and the old principal refused to give cooperation.

"Mam...We just need today's day..please" one of the officer said.

"I don't-"

"We might arrest you for lying to the police officers Mam...Tshi zu wasn't Johnny Wu's brother right?" Zhaozi suddenly said playing with the globe.

The old lady's face went pale.
"Just do it quickly and go..." she said.

Zhaozi smiled and motioned his group to start the digging.

--

Shaofei slowly walked towards the abandoned house where the incident happened last night.

He looked around, there was nothing.

"Who could have done that?" He whispered to himself.

He sat on one of the broken chair before looking around on the dirty floor. Some dried blood caught his eyes and Shaofei knew it was the blood of Johnny wu's.

"Terrible...how-" he couldn't complete his sentence when something caught his eyes again. A few feet away from where he is seating.

He slowly took small steps towards it. His heart pounding suddenly. As he moved closer, tears fell down from his eyes.

It was silver wrist chain. The very one that he gave to Tangyi in their first anniversary. He can easily identify it because there was the letter T and S engraved on it.

Shaofei picked it up and stare at it for few seconds.

"No way" he whispered.

His head feeling numb due to mixture of not sleeping well in the night and finding his husband involved in this kind of work.

He couldn't processed what was happening.
Suddenly everything around him turned into blur. Shaofei looked around trying to control his body but everything became black after few seconds and his body hit the ground with loud sound.