13.

Slightly Mature content ahead⚠
------------------

"I killed him"
.
.
.
.
.
.
"What did you just said?" Shaofei gathered his strength to asked this question.

There's no way he heard it right.
Tangyi would never leave him alone like this.

"I said I killed him...Do you wanna hear it in details honey?" Mike harshly grabbed Shaofei's jaw and laughed.

He is a maniac.

"He was crying like a pussy outside the door. Tsk..Tsk..you don't have any idea right?.."

"You-"

"Wait-wait...I'm not finished yet.." Mike pushed him back on the bed.

"He was still outside the door even in the midnight..I had my men to kidnapped him...and brought him to that abandoned house..He was like a tiger in rage..so energetic. He even injured half of my men but...You know what happened next..I stabbed him. One time...two times...three times.."

"Noo...No...No....." Shaofei screamed.
"No....T-Take back what you just said" He trembled. He doesn't know what to do anymore.

"You're lying...You're lying"

"Lying? Me..I never lie..After those blows there was no way he would've live anymore..we just buried him..finished"

Shaofei was sobbing terribly by now hugging his knees.
His ankles and wrist covered in blood because of struggling. The chain with which  Mike had tied him was rough.

"Just kill me!" He mumbled feeling  lifeless. Too exhausted to think anymore.

"I didn't brought you to kill.." Mike smiled and slowly removed the chain.

"Look you'll be happy with me" Mike said caressing the wound.

He slowly moved his hand under Shaofei's shirt.

"No" Shaofei tried to moved away but Mike was way too much stronger than him.

He began to kiss and bite all over Shaofei's neck and chest harshly.

"N-No please.." The smaller man began to cry and plead.

Shaofei has never felt this much weak. He lost all the potential. He could've fought back but after knowing about Tangyi..he just felt all of his strength fading away.

Mike started to tear off his shirt not having any mercy for the man in front of him.

"I love you Meng Shaofei"

Shaofei didn't said anything.

Let me just die after this.

He felt his pant being pulled off..
....
...
...

Everything is over now.

I'm  sorry Tang-

And suddenly everything became blurry.

Someone knocked off the heavy weight over him.

The room became very noisy but Shaofei couldn't get the exact sound.

And then he felt the soft touch on his cheek.
So soft and warm.

Shaofei.
.
.
Shaofei...

And then he closed his eyes.

Sorry This chapter is kinda short but next will be longer...Thank you for reading.❤