11.

One month has passed and Tangyi didn't really show up.
Did he gave up that easily?
He really did that that's why he didn't even fought back.

But the Tangyi that Shaofei knew would've fight back and ask him to forgive.

"Hii..Am I late?" Shaofei looked up and smiled before shaking his head.

Mike took the seat opposite to Shaofei. They had became a very good friend.

Shaofei was happy that he got Mike as a friend to share his thoughts.

Mike would listen to him very attentively and give him solutions.

It's because of him that Shaofei is less in stress these days.

"Thanks Mike! Really..For being with me" Shaofei said smiling.

They are currently inside the cafe to have coffee together.

Mike stared at him for few seconds before smiling widely.

"It's no problem.." He said and slowly reached out for Shaofei's hand on the table.

Shaofei became tense. Sure they are very good friends but Shaofei is never comfortable with someone touching him other than Tangyi.

"I think we should order the coffee" Shaofei quickly pulled back his hand and rubbed it on his thigh feeling nervous.

"Ah- yeah of course " Mike laughed slowly with his face red with embarrassment.

"I want to tell you something after this..can I drop you home?"

"S-Sure" Shaofei suddenly felt the urge to run away. Mike was behaving strange. He was constantly staring at Shaofei.

He began to feel all the comforts he had with this man fading away a bit after bit.

------

"Thanks dude" Shaofei said and attempted to get out of the car but Mike stopped him by catching his arms. Shaofei frowned.

"What are you doing Mike?" He said.

"Didn't I said I've something to tell you?"

"Ohh! Ok go ahead" Shaofei said feeling relief.

"Shaofei..I-I like you..."

Shaofei's eyes widen. He looked at Mike with shocked face. The feeling of relief had far gone.

"Me.??" He pointed at himself.

Mike nodded.

"You gotta be kidding me right?" Shaofei tried to laugh.

"No..I've liked you for a very time now"

"One month isn't a long time Mike..I think you misunderstood your feelings." Shaofei said and opened the car door but Mike shut it back. Shaofei glared at him.

"Mike..Don't fool around"

"Don't you dare say anything about my feelings..Jokes on you Meng Shaofei..I've loved you since last year december 15. Right from 9:05 pm."

Shaofei stared at him. This man isn't normal.

"Mike! I thought we are friends?"
He said slowly.
"And You know I've a husband-"

"You used to have...you don't have. You have me right now Shaofei. I helped you alot " Mike grabbed his both shoulder and shook him.

"Mike let me go" Shaofei struggled.

"Listen Shaofei! be with me hm? Otherwise I'll have to force you"
Mike said calmly but it only made the other man to struggle more.

"Mike enough!"

"Don't test my patience baby" Mike smirked running his fingers through Shaofei's hair.
It was a new personality.
Mike is looking so evil right now. Shaofei should've known.

He began to scream.

"Don't! No one's gonna hear you..It's sound proof and the glass is black." Mike laughed.

"You're coming with me baby" Mike said before taking out a white cloth from the box and shoving it on Shaofei's face before he could even react.

The pungent smell hit Shaofei's nose very strongly and after few seconds he began to feel dizzy. His eyelids began to feel very heavy. He tried to fight back but His body didn't support him and finally he relaxed and let his eyes to close.