3.

Shaofei opened the door slowly making sure not to make any sound.
The living room was completely dark confirming Shaofei that his husband was already asleep.

He took out his phone for the flashlight.

"Shit!-" he cursed under his breath. His phone was already dead and now he would've to find out the switches.

Shaofei began to walk slowly. If he is in the right direction then according to him the light switches should be five or six foots away. He took a deep breath and went on. It was kinda funny to walk around in his own house like this in the dark like a blind ghost.

"Ouch!" Shaofei bumped into something. He used his hands to feel the so-something.

Shoulder.

Eyes.

Nose.

Lips.

It was actually-

The lights became on.

"Tangyi- Why didn't you call me then..if you were here?" Shaofei sigh and leaned on his husband's chest.

Tangyi didn't replied which made Shaofei to look at him. He noticed that Tangyi's eyes were red and not fixed on him.

"Tangyi-"

After few seconds Tangyi looked at him. He quickly grabbed Shaofei's waist and pulled him towards himself. Shaofei winced in pain. The action was rough and aggressive.

He looked into Tangyi's eyes again hoping to see that usual soft stare there and that this rough behaviour was just a silly mistake of his husband but Tangyi's eyes were cold and dead as if he isn't him at all. Shaofei still remembers those eyes. It brings back the memories when Tangyi was this cold and scary gangster but Shaofei shook away his thoughts. Tangyi might be sleepy right now because the time was already ticking towards 2am.

"T-Tangyi..you don't need to wait! You should sleep now hm..you're looking like a deep mess" Shaofei laughed lightly and kissed on his husband's lips. He looked down at Tangyi's hand around his waist and to be honest, the hold was getting tighter and tighter.

"Tangyi! Honey its-its hurting you know" Shaofei said softly.

"Why didn't you picked up my calls?" Tangyi's voice filled the room. Shaofei stared at him for few seconds before shaking his head.

It's true that sometimes he doesn't gets to pick up his husband's calls but Tangyi's never acted like this before.

"I-I was busy in an investigation-"

" You should've atleast told me then, it doesn't' take hours" Tangyi's voice was as cold as ice.

"I didn't know you were calling...the phone was on silent" Shaofei said helplessly.  He was already tired, hungry, in pain and this sudden behaviour of his husband was making everything more difficult.

"You never checked later?"

" Yeah! I did but I thought I would call you later but-but I forgot...I'm sorry" Shaofei said trying his best to keep his voice low and calm. He didn't liked a bit of that suspicious tone in his husband's voice.

"And you didn't forgot to call her this morning! Oh! I forgot..you were so eager that you snatched away the phone from me and ran away ignoring the breakfast I made for you. Did she brought you breakfast-"

Slap.

Tangyi couldn't complete his sentence.

Shaofei covered his own mouth with tears in his eyes. He didn't meant to slap his husband but Tangyi was assuming the wrong things. He couldn't believe that his husband said like this about him.

It hurts like hell more than this physical pain Tangyi was giving him by grabbing his waist.

Tangyi laughed bitterly wiping the corner of his lips and let go of the man he was holding so close to himself few moments ago. He turned away to leave.

"Tangyi- Tangyi...listen to me please" Shaofei quickly hugged his husband from behind.

Tangyi didn't made a sound and stood quietly. He could feel the thumping heart of his husband.

"I'm sorry! I'm really sorry" Shaofei began to cry.

"I'm sorry I forgot to call you back..I'm sorry I slapped you...but I don't like it when you act like this to me..I-I love you Tangyi!" He chocked out his words.

Tangyi bite his lower lips before turning around to face his husband.

Shaofei looked at him with pleading teary eyes.

Tangyi slowly pushed back some hair strands away from Shaofei's face before planting a soft kiss on his left cheek.

"Why can't I just lock you up somewhere far?...only to me" he mumbled to himself.

Shaofei hugged him letting out small hiccups.

"I'm hungry! I've not eaten anything today" he said slowly.

"Lets eat together hm?..don't cry " Tangyi planted a kiss on his husband's lips.

No matter what..Tangyi just can't bear to see Shaofei shedding tears.