10.

Shaofei slowly started to get dress. His mind messy and head heavy. The bed and home isn't warm anymore. He do regret for sending Tangyi away from him but it was only for the best. For himself and Tangyi too.

It's been one week and Shaofei couldn't help but to think about his husband everyday.
Where he went? Where he is staying?

None of them thought this would happen to their relationship.

Shaofei shook his head and concentrate on getting dress.

Then again Tangyi was the one who ruined it.

He opened the main door and found a small packaged box on his doorstep along with a bunch of fresh white lilies.
The officer looked around confused. He haven't ordered anything.

Then his eyes caught the small piece of paper.
He opened and it read: "To the most beautiful human"

His heart skipped a beat.
Is it Tangyi?
He looked around again and took the package inside immediately tearing it's box.

His heart beating loudly and tears welling up in his eyes.
When he is done, he found himself staring at a small but beautiful and expensive statue of two man holding hands under the bright moon.

Shaofei cried. Did Tangyi sent it?

"Why did you do that Tangyi?" He sobbed.
"We were happy together, No matter how much we argued"

"Aa-fei"

Shaofei quickly wiped his tears away hearing Zhaozi's voice.

"What are doing on the floor- Are you crying?" Zhaozi came running to him.

"I'm ok! Someone just sent it to me"

"Is it Tangyi? "

"I don't know.." Shaofei answered and walked out of the house followed by Zhaozi.
He locked the door and got inside the car.

Ever since Tangyi left, Zhaozi always comes to pick him up.

"Seriously! Why did he left suddenly? " Zhaozi asked feeling angry at Tangyi for hurting his brother.

Shaofei kept silent.

I can't tell you Zhaozi...I don't deserves to be an officer.

Johnny wu was right. Tshi zu was his boyfriend and some students pushed him off the school balcony.
The school authority decided it to keep secret. Hence, they made up the story that Tshi zu had committed suicide.

The principal has been arrested and the court ordered to closed the school as long as the case doesn't get solve.

And for Johnny wu. He is still being kept in police custody since court hasn't passed any further order yet.

-----

"I'm going to talk to Johnny wu" Shaofei said as soon as they entered the headquarter.

"What's the matter...?" Boss asked.

"I'm going to talk with him about his cut fingers."
Shaofei said before going to Johnny Wu's cell.

Wu was writing something on his diary. He had asked Shaofei to bring him one and the officer didn't found any harm in bringing him a small diary.

"Why didn't you told me that Tangyi did that to you?...Why aren't you telling this to any officers? " Shaofei asked furiously.

Wu smiled and closed his diary before looking at the officer.

"So, his name is Tangyi " He said and nodded himself.

"and like I said...I didn't stabbed you on purpose... I can understand Tangyi...he did that to me because he loves you right? Like I killed those boys because I love my Tshi zu" he said calmly.

"And officer...It doesn't hurt anymore you know" he continued looking down at his hand.

"Are you insane Johnny Wu?"

"Are you Mr. Meng Shaofei? Why are not you telling yourself then? You already know who cut my fingers."

Shaofei hesitated.
"I'll....I'll find him...and arrest him" he mumbled.

"What is he to you anyway?"

"He was my husband " Shaofei said under his breath.

"It's up to you officer " Johnny wu said before going back to his diary.

----

Shaofei was slowly walking along the road towards his home when a long black car stopped in front of him.

Shaofei frowned.

Then that handsome man covered in tattoos got out of the car before smiling directly at Shaofei.

"Mike" Shaofei said smiling.

"Hi!" Mike walked towards him.

"What are you doing here?"

"I came to see you"

"Huh?" Shaofei's face dropped.

"I was kidding...I had some works here...So I came..." Mike laughed.

Shaofei  laughed too nervously.
"So!..bye" he said.

"Can I drop you home?" Mike asked suddenly catching Shaofei's arm.

Shaofei looked at his hand surprised and the other man immediately let him go.

"Fine" Shaofei said looking around. It's no harm in letting someone to drop him at home.

Sorry! I wasn't feeling well yesterday..So I didn't published.
Here is the 10th chapter...enjoy it and please don't forget to vote if you love it.