3 - New findings

I seriously thought I posted this yesterday! So sorry! I'm trying to post every week on Saturdays. I'll try my best to post once a week at the least!

Today was my day off so I decided on getting up early and making the boys something for breakfast. They haven't been here long, but they seem to be getting comfortable quickly.

I was only wearing my pink pajama silk shorts, my oversized black crop top sweater, and a black sports bra underneath. My shorts were basically 'booty shorts', but eh. I headed downstairs after I had finished my business in the restroom to see what to make for the boys.

When I entered the kitchen, I saw Hobi trying to open the fridge, but wasn't able to which confused me. It's just a simple pull at the handle.

"Hobi?" I called out to him. At my voice he spun around and gave me the brightest smile I'd ever seen which made me smile in return because I mean how can you not?

"Master! Hobi can't open door," he said in a small soft voice.

Hobi? Why is he calling himself in the third person and speaking like a child? I've never heard him speak like this before... wait. Did he say master? There's that word again damn it. I'm just gonna have to get used to it. Walking up to him with my cheeks a bit pink, I spoke.

"Are you okay Hobi?"

"Mhm!" He exclaims nodding his head. "Can't open door," he says again in a childlike voice. Maybe I should ask the boys... like now.

"I'll help you. What would you like to eat, puppy?" I asked with a smile on my face and looking into his beautiful dark brown eyes while I grabbed his hand. His cheeks became pink and I'm guessing it was from my gestures.

Adorable.

"H-Hobi wants pancakes?" He says as if asking if that's what he wants to eat.

"Would you like pancakes?"

"Yes!"

"Alright. Sit at the island so I can make pancakes for everyone. Is that all you want?"

"Mm... and bacon?"

"Anything for you. Do the boys also like that too?"

"Yes. Just like Hobi."

I seriously gotta ask the boys why he's acting like this. He's acting as if he's small. In that childlike mindset. He wasn't really like that yesterday. Today he's overly childlike.

"What else do the boys like for breakfast?"

"Everything! I think," he says pondering and looking off into the distance. I giggle a bit and make my way to grab the food. I guess I'll make some eggs, toast, and some hash browns.

"Alrighty, puppy. I'll get started. Just sit there and I'll make some for you."

I turn around and begin to take out pans and the food. I grab a bowl and start adding in the pancake powder.

"M-master looks beautiful today," he says quietly. I stop adding water to the pancake powder and turn around raising my eyebrows.

"I'm not even dressed yet, puppy," I said chuckling a bit. "But thank you anyways. You always look so adorable too and with that oversized sweater I could just eat you up," I said. He looked back at me with big round eyes then smiles. I turn back to work and continue.

"Master, Hobi wants kiss," he says as if he's talking about the weather. I almost dropped my ceramic bowl I had in my hands. I lightly, but quickly placed it down before turning to him.

"What?" I squeaked out.

"Hobi want kiss!" He says cheerfully.

"Y-you want a kiss?" I asked with wide eyes while I walked towards him, stopping in front of him.