29 - Truth or Dare?

"Ok, but would you rather stub your toe into the wall with a toothpick under your toenail or eat bat shit," Taehyung said to the duo in front of him before he took a swig of his beer.

The bottle made a clanking sound as he set it onto the glass coffee table in front of him. They all were sat on the living room couch. A few empty glass bottles were starting to pile up onto the table from how long they had been talking and drinking. It was already midnight.

"Oh that's just horrible and disgusting," Jin said with a disgusted face while Hoseok nodded in agreement with a pout on his lips.

"Agree," Hoseok said before he grabbed at an open half empty bottle from the table that he and Jin were sharing.

"Come on," Taehyung laughed as he ushered them to choose. "You have to choose," he said.

"I'm not choosing," Jin said as he grabbed the bottle from Hoseok's hand before he took a swig of it as well.

"Me, too," Hoseok said with a shake of his head before a shudder went down his spine. Taehyung let out a sigh as he grabbed at the bottle again.

"Oh, you two are no fun," Taehyung whined out before he paused. A side smile appeared on his face as an idea came to his head. The two other boys looked at each other warily before they looked back at Taehyung.

"What?" Jin asked with narrowed eyes at the youngest of the trio.

"How about we take this up a notch?" Taehyung asked as he brought the bottle up to his lips only to rub the mouth of the bottle on his lips in thought. He raised his eyebrow as if asking for their opinion.

"What do you mean?" Jin asked as he let go of the bottle he held to let Hoseok grab at it and drink from it as well.

"I mean," Taehyung said before he gulped down another sip. "We play a little game and you have to do it, otherwise you can get a punishment from the one asking the question," he said.

"What kind of game?" Hoseok asked. Taehyung smiled as he looked over to the one who asked the question.

"Truth or dare?" He asked as he raised his eyebrows a few times. "Eh?" He asked with a toothy smile.

"Oh gosh," Jin sighed out as he shut his eyes before he rubbed his face. "Truth or dare? That's a kids game," he said before he stood up to grab another beer from the fridge since Hoseok had polished off the other.

"If it's such a kids game," Taehyung said a bit louder for the eldest to hear from the kitchen. "Why don't you play it? It's sooo simple, right?" Taehyung asked tauntingly before he heard the fridge door slam shut, a slight gust of wind following suit. "Come on," he continued to edge Jin on as he saw him round the corner.

Jin let out a sigh as he sat back down onto the couch. He grabbed at the bottle opener from the table before popping the lid off.

"What are you?" Taehyung continued with a smile. "Chicken?" He asked lowly as he chugged the last of his drink before setting it down onto the table with a satisfied sigh. Taehyung stood to go and grab another drink from the fridge only to come back to have Jin speak up.

"Fine," Jin said with a slightly irritated tone.

"Ok. Good. How 'bout you, Hobi?" Taehyung asked as he sat back down on his spot.

"M, 'k," he said with a shrug.

"Alright then," Taehyung said with a toothy smirk before he leaned forward towards the table.

He placed his drink down before grabbing at all of the empty bottles to throw away except for one to use in the game.

He came back only to push the table further away from the couch to have more room to sit around the table.