14 - Pampered

For those who still don't know, I only update on Saturdays as I already said in earlier chapters.
-

It had been a few days since they had gone to the doctors and Jungkook was feeling much better. The first day was the hardest, but it got better each day as the time passed while he took his medicine.

Jungkook sighed out in content as he lazily, but gently, played with his soft black ears. His soft brown doe eyes gazing up at the ceiling of your room while he laid on your bed. He waited for you as you were downstairs making him some food to eat along with Jin's help.

Once all of the boys found out he was sick, they all became worried and tried to get him anything to help him feel better.

Due to you being so caring and loving as well as the rest of the boys, he had been pampered to his big hearts content. He loved all of the attention he was receiving. He was happy to be in a house full of people he loved and who loved him wholly in return.

You had taken a few days off so you could help Jungkook get better. Namjoon, Jimin, and Yoongi worked on things at the company while you were gone placing the company in their hands trusting them with the responsibility. The others stayed home to make sure he was ok and getting better. They got food for him, more stuffy's, fixed his pillows for him, anything to make their bunny feel better.

Jungkook was over the moon that he got to sleep in bed with you every night. He liked spending time with you. You were now someone who he leaned on during his hard times.

He dropped his ears as he heard the door open, excited to see you come in with a plate of food. Tae was trailing behind you with a cup to drink from along with a little bit of candy to get his sugar levels up as well as to lift his spirits from being cooped up for a few days in bed. Candy always seemed to bring him joy.

"Here you go, Kookie. I brought you some carrots along with a creamy pumpkin porridge. Just how you like it," you said as you sat next to him placing the tray of food onto the bed.

Taehyung helped him sit up as you made yourself comfortable next to him. You didn't mind babying him. He had seemed to like it anyways.

You grabbed at the warm porridge ready to feed him by hand. You lightly blew at the spoonful before lifting it towards his lips that he gladly excepted with a wide mouth.

He hummed in satisfaction closing his eyes as he savored the nice pumpkin soup. You kept feeding him until he was almost done, having a carrot every now and then after the spoons of soup.

Eventually he was done with his food before polishing off his cup of water.

"Here, kookie," Taehyung said handing him the little bag of lolly's. Jungkook smiled widely showing his bunny teeth as he grasped at the bag. He pulled out a lollipop immediately taking the wrapper off and popping it into his mouth, sucking on the cherry flavored lolly.

"Tank oo," he said around the lollipop, his words getting caught onto the pop. You nodded with a smile as Taehyung did the same.

You stroked his hair back as he sighed out in content closing his eyes. His fluffy lips sucked on the red pop causing his already slightly red lips to get even redder.

The door opened causing you all to look towards it. Jin came in to see how the boy was feeling and to take any dirty dishes away.

"How are you doing, Kookie?" Jin asked as he grabbed at the tray now with an empty bowl and a plate. He nodded with his doe eyes.

"Be'r," he said, muffled by the pop. Jin nodded with a smile.

"Good. If you need anything just ask me or anyone of us. Ok?" He asked. Jungkook hummed with a nod.

"Ok, hyung," he said right before he grabbed at the stick and biting down onto the pop.

He chewed around the stick to get any of the candy that was stuck on it before taking it out is his mouth and placing the wrapper back around it. Jin grabbed at the stick taking it with him dropping it onto the plate. Jungkook smiled in gratitude as Jin walked out with the trash in hand.

"I'm gonna go help out hyung," Taehyung said standing up with the cup in hand exiting the door.

"What do you feel like doing, Kook," you said.

"Can we cuddle?" He asked looking up at you hopefully. You smiled wide.

"Sure," you said.

You laid down next to him laying your head and upper body onto his chest and torso. You pressed your arms around him as he wrapped his arms around you.

You sighed out closing your eyes. His heartbeat slow and soothing as it calmed you down.

"Thank you," he mumbled onto your head.

"For what?" You too mumbled onto his chest.

"For taking care of me. For taking me in. For giving me everything I could ask for and more. For loving me. For," he sighed out. "For everything," he whispered out.

You lifted your head to look him in the eyes only to see that he had tears lining his eyes. You lifted your hands to wipe away the tear that had fallen.

"You don't have to thank me. Please don't cry cause I'll cry to," you lightly chuckled out feeling his emotions getting to you quickly. He closed his eyes and nodded before sniffing a bit with a smile.

"Did you already eat?" He asked a bit worried that she might not have rated yet since she was tending to him.

"I ate a little while ago, yes," you said leaning your chin on his chest.

"Can we play?" He asked looking at you.

"Play what?"

"Games?" He asked raising his eyebrows. You smiled and half nodded due to his chest being in the way.

"Sure. What kind?"

"Xbox!" He exclaimed with a smile.

"Alright then," you said as you leaned up from the bed to turn on the TV.

Not edited.

Don't forget to watch BTS live on April 18th and 19th at 12:00 P.M. KST for both days for the live concert performances on the BANGTANTV channel on YouTube!!