35 - Marked

I suggest going back to read the chapter before this one (34). I accidentally published it early when I meant to edit the chapter. I fixed the major errors. My bad. Also since this book hit over 100k, I decided to post twice in one day. Enjoy~
-

"You marked her?!" All of the boys exclaimed as they all sat at the kitchen table eating their breakfast. Namjoon came down with you in his arms and you had reeked of a mate bond. Specifically Namjoons since you smelled just like him more than ever.

You sat comfily on Namjoons lap with a dopey smile on your face as you cuddled into him, your legs lightly swaying back and forth. His hands were wrapped around your waist possessively as he shot the others a glare.

"I couldn't help myself," he muttered before he looked down at you. "I love her. She loves me. She loves us. I'm sure she's 100% ok with all of this. We are boyfriends and girlfriend after all, are we not?" He said looking up at them before he was looking back down at you again. He stroked your hair behind your ear causing you to let out a happy sigh as you looked up at him with wide innocent eyes.

"But we were supposed to speak to her about this first then mark her. She has no clue as to what the hell is going on. It wouldn't be fair to her," Jin said as he pointed to your happy doped up self who was nuzzling into Namjoons neck.

Namjoon looked up at the boys with slight guilt for not telling you sooner. Although, deep down, he didn't regret it. You were his- theirs after all.

"I was drunk, in heat, and it was the first time I actually went all the way. I wasn't in my right mind, ok?" He said exasperated as he looked each one of them in the eyes. "I'll tell her that. I'll let her know. The effects will eventually wear off and then we'll tell her everything about the whole marking thing," he said before he was leaning his forehead onto yours who happily giggled as he did so.

Namjoon smiled softly in return at your happy and cuddly self. He could feel all of your emotions now that he had marked you. He felt over the moon. Your love was so strong that he wanted to take you away to a world that had all of your favorites, give it to you, and crown you queen.

"A little late for that," Jin muttered as he stood up to take his empty plate to the sink.

"Oh, right," Yoongi said suddenly remembering a thought. "You owe me 50," he said holding his hand out. Jin stopped as he looked over at Yoongi in surprise.

"What? How did you win? The whole situation is a mess now!" He exclaimed as he placed the dish into the sink.

"She can't walk," Yoongi shrugged as he wiggled his fingers telling Jin to hurry up and give him his money. Jin let out a heavy sigh before he was walking over to the kitchen counter that had his wallet on it before he was pulling out a 50. He tossed his wallet onto the counter before he was heading over to Yoongi only to forcefully place the sheet of paper into his hand. "Pleasure doing business with you," Yoongi said before stuffing the bill into his sweatpants pocket.

"Wait. I'm confused," Taehyung said with a shake of his head as he stared back and forth at the exchange between the two eldest.

"Same," Namjoon said as he looked up from your happy little self who was now playing with his ears.

You stared in fascination at his ears with a wide dopey smile on your face as you made small little happy noises. They felt so soft in your fingers that you couldn't help, but to play with them. Namjoon of course didn't mind at all. As a matter of a fact, he loved it. He wished you could rub his ears forever if you could.

"We bet that she wouldn't be able to walk when you took her upstairs," Yoongi said with a shrug.

"But this isn't fair," Jin huffed out. "She literally can't walk because of the mark. It would be as if she was on actual drugs," he said before he sat grumpily into his chair.

"All we made a bet on was that if she could or couldn't walk," Yoongi said with a shrug.

"I see your point," Jimin mumbled before he ate his breakfast off of his plate. Jin let out a sigh as he looked up and over to you.

"The effects will take a few days to fully ware off and then we can explain everything to her," Jin muttered as he stared at your happy and clingy self with Namjoon.

You were only like that with him because the mark was from him. If it was from any of the others then you would have been acting like that with them.

Namjoon of course in return felt even more protective and possessive over you since the mate bond was new and fresh. If the others got close to you, he might lash out at them.

It's not that he wanted to. It's just that it was primal instincts. He couldn't help it.

"Joonie!" You called up to him happily gaining his and the rest of the others attention.

"Yes, my love," he said with a smile as he looked down at you.

"I'm a little hungry," you said raising your fingers into the air as you pinched them together. Namjoon nodded down at you before he spoke up.

"Why don't I get you some food, ok?" He said as he tried lifting you up and off of his lap. You whined before you clung to his body, straddling him wrapping your arms around his neck.

"Nooo~ take me with you," you said with a pout on your lips as you rested your chin on his shoulder.

You squeezed him tight not wanting to let him go for a long time. Namjoon only let a wide smile come to his face as he nodded in agreement. He had nothing against that and in fact wanted you close to him. He loved having you in his arms.

"Alright," he said as he stood up with you in his arms. Your legs wrapped around his waist tightly holding on for dear life. "Lets get you some food, baby," he said before he was walking over to the kitchen counter to serve you a plate of food.

-
Not edited.

Again so sorry for the confusion if anyone was!