27 - Don't drop the sope 🍆

Hoseok hummed to himself happily as he rummaged through his drawers to grab himself a set of clothes.

Earlier when you all were eating together, he had managed to spill a bit of sticky food onto himself. He wanted to get out of his now dirty clothes, take a quick shower, and feel clean again like the happy puppy he always is.

Closing his drawer, he walked towards his bathroom door with a large white T-shirt and boxers in hand.

Stepping inside, he set his clothes onto the counter by the sink.

"Have a holly jolly Christmas," he sang as he turned on the water to his walk in shower.

It wasn't Christmas time yet for months, but he always had Christmas music stuck in his head for some reason.

He adjusted the water to the perfect warm yet cool temperature before he began to shed his clothes throwing them behind him not caring where they landed.

"Ho! Ho! The mistletoe hung where you can see," he continued to sing.

He stepped under the water as he continued to hum the song as the water cascaded down his body. His once dry hair now slowly beginning to get soaking wet.

Once he was all wet along with his blond ears and tail, he reached over to grab at a strawberry scented shampoo that he just absolutely couldn't get enough of.

He applied some to his hair before closing the bottle and placing it back on a small shelf in the tiled wall.

He scrubbed and scrubbed as he continued to sing the Christmas song. He stepped under the water closing his eyes as he went back to humming in order not to get soap in his mouth.

Once the shampoo was out of his hair, he then added in conditioner. He made sure to add just a tad bit extra onto his tail and ears to make sure they were soft.

He continued to hum Christmas music in his own little world unaware of his surroundings.

Once he rinsed some off, he stepped to the side to grab at his body soap.

"Oh-" he exclaimed as the now slimy soap slipped out of his hands falling to the floor. He bent down reaching for the light green bar that smelled like pine before standing up.

He then let out a yelp as he was pushed against the tiled wall dropping the soap in the process. His face pressed against the tiles getting slightly foggy due to his panting.

"Looks like Christmas came early this year," Yoongi lowly said. Hoseok let out a shudder from the breath that hit his ear. Yoongi's hands snaked around his waist that slowly slid down towards his inner thighs. "Santa brought me a beautiful present," Yoongi mumbled as his right hand made it's way towards Hoseok's now slowly hardening dick.

Yoongi's right hand wrapped gingerly around Hoseok's erection before he began to slowly pump him. Hoseok let out a little whine as Yoongi continued pumping him. At the same time, Yoongi's left hand kneaded Hoseok's hip.

It wasn't until Hoseok felt Yoongi rubbing his dick up and down his own ass that he realized that Yoongi was naked as well.

"You smell so good, baby boy," Yoongi mumbled into Hoseok's ear as he continued kneading and pumping Hoseok's delicate skin.

"Hyung," Hoseok whined as he tried so desperately to grasp at the wall.

"Feels good?" He asked. "Feels so fucking good you could cum?" He then growled.

"Yes. Yes. Yes," Hoseok panted out as he nodded. Yoongi then let out a dark chuckle causing Hoseok to let out a shudder that traveled down his back.