12 - Pain

Jungkook pawed at his floppy ears trying not to scratch the itch that burned. The pain that throbbed. He rubbed at his ears whimpering wanting to so badly make the pain go away. He didn't know what was wrong with his ears as he lightly put pressure in certain areas to make himself feel better.

He sat in the living room trying to watch TV as a distraction. He just couldn't stop the pain and kept wondering why it was hurting. He slightly whimpered as tears swelled in his eyes. He needed comfort from someone, but nobody was close by to hold him.

He sniffled as his tears rolled down his puffy cheeks. He grabbed his stuffed bunny that he had named 'Cooky', stuffing his face into the crook of the neck of his stuffy.

He tried his best to ignore the pain that he felt. He wanted the pain gone. He wanted to be held. He wanted you to hold him. He wanted the boys to hold him. He didn't care. He just wanted someone to hold him. Someone to tell him that it was all going to be ok and that he was going to be perfectly fine. Someone who could stop all of his worries. He desperately wanted someone. He needed someone.

After a few minutes, the pain seemed to only get worse. It wasn't getting any better and he didn't know what to do. He didn't know where anyone was. He wanted someone, but at the same time felt scared to leave the couch. The comfort of the couch that was holding him at the moment.

He again pawed at his ears as he now let out small sobs due to the pain. He stuffed his feet under himself, crisscrossing his legs in doing so before placing his head on his bent knees. The stuffy squished in between as he pulled his legs inward.

"Goo?" He heard a low voice call out to him. He gasped as he looked up seeing Yoongi with a worried expression on his face.

Yoongi's face fell as he saw how distraught the boy looked. His pink and puffy tear stained face. His now red swollen lips that he had been biting on to subdue the pain.

"H-hyung," he sniffled out, more tears coming to his eyes. Yoongi quickly rushed over to him before sitting down and cradling him into his chest.

"What's wrong?" He asked worried as he ran his hands through Jungkook's black locks of hair. Jungkook only whimpered from the slight pressure of Yoongi's hand pushing his face into his neck wanting to feel better from the pain.

"Hurts," he mumbled into his neck, his tears soaking into Yoongi's shirt.

"Where, baby?" He asked quietly. Jungkook seemed to only go into a smaller space as he called him that nickname.

"Ears," he said reaching up to rub at them. Yoongi pulled Jungkook's hand back causing him to let out a small sob from not being able to take away the pain.

"Baby, don't touch. Let's go talk to Y/N. Let's see if she can help with what's wrong," he said in a worried tone as he stood up pulling Jungkook with him.

Jungkook nodded as he clung onto his stuffy and Yoongi's body, Yoongi holding him just as tightly, worried about what was wrong with him.

Yoongi got out his phone to call you not knowing exactly where you were in the house. The phone rang a few times before you answered.

Jungkook didn't pay attention as he tried to push down the pain from his ears, only hearing a mumble of a conversation between you and Yoongi. Jungkook felt two hands now rub up and down his back realizing that Yoongi had hung up already.

"She's coming. Don't worry," he said kissing his temple. Jungkook only nodded in response waiting for you.

To what seemed like hours for him, which was really only a few seconds, before you quickly came down the stairs worried for him.

"Baby, what's wrong?" You asked as you neared him, worried as to why he was crying.

As soon as you got within hands grabbing distance, he pulled you towards him into his and Yoongi's embrace. He sniffled into your neck as you clung to both of your boys.

"Ears. Hurt," he said with a crack in his voice.

"Oh, baby," you cooed out as you felt your chest tighten at the sound of his voice. He sounded like he was in so much pain.

You checked his ears, lifting one trying to be careful to see what the problem was. You saw it was red and irritated inside thinking he might have an infection.

You didn't know much about doctor stuff when it came to hybrids and getting sick. Just a bit here and there that you had learned when you had thought about adopting hybrids all of those years ago and also because now you have seven of them.

"Ok. Let's go to the doctor," you said as you pulled away causing him to whimper out as he squeezed Yoongi, the stuffy squished in between them. "Don't worry. I'm just getting my purse," you said walking over to the coffee table in front of the TV. "Alright, let's go," you said pulling them both along.

Yoongi entered the back right side seat of the SUV with Jungkook clutching onto him for dear life as you entered the drivers seat. You pulled out of your house, making your way to the nearest hybrid facility so you could treat him quickly.

Eventually you made it to the doctors, quickly stepping out of your SUV as you rushed to open the back door. Yoongi stepped outside as you opened the door, bringing Jungkook along.

Upon entering the facility, you didn't really have time to look around as you all quickly rushed to the front desk where a man sat. You almost slammed your hands on the counter as you grabbed it causing the man to jump at your sudden outburst.

"I need someone to help me," you said quickly and worried.

Not edited.

👉🏻👈🏻 oops? 🥺