18 - Sealed lips

I won't be able to post this Saturday so here is the next chapter 2 days earlier than intended. Enjoy!

Namjoon stood in his room as he let out a sigh of frustration scratching his head. He couldn't find his favorite cologne that he always used. You had recommended it while out shopping one day and he couldn't seem to get enough of it.

So there he stood in his shared room of his and Hoseok's looking high and low for that nice smelling cologne. He puckered his lips before letting out a sigh. He was just going to have to ask one of the others especially Hoseok since he loved to grab at small shiny things that didn't belong to him. It wouldn't have mattered to any of the boys, but the problem was that he tended to leave things he grabbed that didn't belong to him anywhere in the house. He walked towards his door to go and find Hoseok.

He walked out quickly going to the kitchen thinking he might be there since Hoseok tended to eat junk food all of the time.

He stepped into the kitchen only to see Yoongi messing around with a very flustered Jungkook. He stopped in his spot raising his eyebrows wondering what he walked into. He shook his head not caring.

"Have any of you seen my black bottle cologne or Hoseok?" He asked towards the boys. Jungkook slightly jumped from being startled before looking over to the voice he heard. Yoongi looked over to him as well before they both shook their heads negatively simultaneously.

"No, hyung," Jungkook said. "Haven't seen the cologne or seen Hoseok since this morning." Namjoon let out a sigh dropping his shoulders as he nodded.

"Alright," he said before turning around to look for the boy. Yoongi and Jungkook looked back to each other before they resumed where they were. It was mainly Yoongi making Jungkook flustered by teasing the boy with remarks such as 'you're cute' or 'I would love to kiss you all over'.

Namjoon continued his journey throughout the large mansion. He went into the other boys' room. No sign of him. He checked outside in the front and back. No sign. He entered the game room to see Taehyung playing games sitting on the couch while Jimin scrolled on his phone as well on the couch, but he was laying down with his legs in the air on the back rest of the sofa.

"Have you guys seen my black bottle of cologne or Hoseok?" He asked for what felt like the millionth time. Taehyung stopped what he was doing, clicking the pause button on the controls.

"No I haven't. Although I have been meaning to ask him if he's seen my silver ring. I can't find it," he said before standing up leaving the game paused.

"Help me find him?" Namjoon asked.

"Sure," Taehyung said before making his way towards Namjoon. "Don't move the game where I was at," he told Jimin over his shoulder. Jimin lifted his head from his screen as he looked over towards the boys.

"No promises," he said with a smirk.

"Better fucking not," Taehyung exclaimed as he walked out of the game room behind Namjoon.

"What places did you check?" Taehyung asked as they headed towards the stairs.

"I've checked everywhere except for Y/N's room. I don't know if it would be there though, but it wouldn't hurt to check," he said as they headed up towards the stairs before going to your room.

They entered your room taking a quick glance around looking for the items they wanted.

"Maybe if we actually look under stuff then maybe we'll find them," Taehyung said with a small chuckle before he went looking around in detail this time rather than just scanning the place.