10 - A taste of strawberries 🍆

I knocked on Jimins door getting a small 'come in' from the other side. I walked in to see him scrolling through his phone with a slightly bothered look. I sighed as I closed the door behind me. I walked towards his bed sitting down on it making him put his phone down onto the small table by the bed.

"What's wrong?" I asked. He sighed and shook his head.

"Nothing," he lowly mumbled out. I raised an eyebrow.

"You sure? Cause it seems like something to me," I said as I turned to face him crisscrossing my legs. "Was it about what that man said earlier?" I asked him.

He pursed his lips as his green eyes met mine. I nodded while I blinked knowingly. I pushed myself up to the headboard next to him letting out a sigh. I clasped one of my hands with one of his. He squeezed my hand firmly as he looked down at it.

"Don't let it bother you. He was an idiot and couldn't be more wrong," I said. I looked over at him causing him to look up at me.

"I sometimes feel like he's right though. You're a human and we're hybrids. How could we possibly-"

"Shush," I cut him off with my eyebrows scrunched looking at him sternly. "He was a bastard for saying such words. I want you to forget about that," I said as I raised my free hand to cup his cheek. He blinked slowly before a smile came to his face.

"You're adorable," he said causing me to giggle and break the tension in the room as I dropped my hand.

"Thanks," I said with a smile. "You are, too," I winked. He rolled his eyes with a small smile tugging at his lips.

"No I'm not. I'm hot," he said with a smirk as he leaned in forward causing my slight giggle to stop at the close proximity.

His breath fanned over my mouth lightly as he looked down at my lips. He looked back up into my eyes before he leaned in and placed his lips onto mine.

I had always loved the feeling of his lips. They were so soft and plump. So pink that you would think they tasted like strawberry's. They sometimes did whenever he ate fruits or sweet flavored candy.

He pushed me down onto the bed hovering over me as he started to trail down towards my neck. Sucking and licking in just the right places. I couldn't help, but to arch my back towards him as my hands pulled at his hair causing a low groan from his chest to come to the surface.

His hands roamed my body making me feel warm. I wanted out of these clothes. So I did just that. I pushed him back leaning up myself making him confused for a second before he understood me when I took off my top throwing it to the side. I helped with taking his shirt off throwing it to the floor.

I pulled him by the neck and attacked his lips as my head hit the pillow. I could feel his hard erection through his sweats. I clasped my legs around his waist as I began to roll my hips down causing us both to let out breathy moans.

He shut his eyes tightly before he opened them up to reveal dark green glowing eyes with a lustful gaze. He pulled off my bottoms so fast I squealed.

"Calm down," I breathily giggled. He shook his head as he pushed off his pants revealing his hard cock that made my eyes almost pop out of my eye sockets at how huge it was.

"I need you now," he said as he leaned back over me only to rip my bra off.

"Hey!" I exclaimed as I looked at him with a stern gaze. "Those were very expensive you know," I said as he grabbed both of my breasts in each of his hands.

"I'll buy you a new one," he said as he began to suck on one of my nipples.

"You better," I breathed out. The sensation overwhelming me.