24 - A scare

Hoseok shivered as he curled up against the rough bark of a tree in the woods. His arms were wrapped around his bent legs that held a unicorn plushie. His hair dripped from the rain that poured down from the sky. The only shelter were the tree branches up above him.

His cheeks were pink and puffy from the crying he had been doing for the past hour. His nose was runny and his mouth was sticky from his saliva. He sucked in a shuttering breath as his large brown eyes scanned the trees and the rain around him.

The sun was covered by the dark grey clouds causing his surroundings to look dark for being around only 4 o'clock in the afternoon.

He jumped snapping his head to his left at the hooting of an owl from one of the trees further down. He whimpered as his tears continued to stream further down his face.

"Mommy," he brokenly whispered as he put his head down onto his knees and the soaking plushie to try and stay warm from the cold rain.

He jumped again keeping his head down letting out a cry from the loud strike of lighting that hit near by.

4 hours earlier

"Please~" Hoseok pouted as he pulled at your hand swinging it back and forth as you both stood in the living room.

"No, Hobi," you said for the nth time today.

"But I wanna have fun!" He said with a little jump.

"It's going to rain," you said as you released his grip from yours and placed your hands on his shoulders.

"But-but-but," he stuttered.

"Baby! We can't," you said trying to get him to understand.

He stopped his movements and just stared into your eyes with his large puppy eyes that always worked on you. Your left eye twitched because you knew you were about to cave.

You let out a sigh as you fell onto the sofa behind you before closing your eyes leaning your head back to rest.

"Alright, alright," you said defeatedly. Hoseok jumped up and down with a large smile as he grabbed the plushie from the floor that he had dropped earlier. "Go and change," you said as you gestured to his pj's. He quickly nodded before he ran upstairs.

"So I'm guessing we are going after all?" Namjoon asked as he walked in already dressed to go. Him and the others got dressed already knowing you couldn't say no to any of them and always end up caving in the end.

"Yeah," you said sighing out.

"Ready!" Hoseok exclaimed as he ran down the stairs pulling on his shirt over his head.

~~

"Alright. Everyone go in at least groups of 2. We'll meet back here in 3 hours. Alright? No later," you said looking back and forth between all 7 of your hybrids. They all nodded in return. "Everyone has money on hand?" You asked receiving nods back. "Ok," you said with a nod as Jungkook pulled you along with him to look at a store down the street. "Don't get lost!" You called over your shoulder to the others.

For 2 weeks there was going to be these nice little pop up stores that included restaurants, arcades, food stands, home made items, jewelry, and so much more.

You all weren't able to go last week and the beginning of this week due to work. Hoseok kept bothering you about wanting to go see all of the candy and plushies that he saw on a commercial on TV.

He'd been so excited and now that he's here, he doesn't know where to start first. He was bursting with energy. He was about to run off before Namjoon held him back by the collar of his thin sweater.