Chapter 1

The sunny rays of the sun made it a perfect weather to start a new day. With a smile on his lips, he greeted his old friends and schoolmates as he enters the school grounds.

"Xiao-ge! Good morning, I heard there are a lot of new freshmen this year," a former classmate said and playfully bumped his shoulder.

"I've heard, it's going to be exhausting though," Xiao Zhan replied with a soft sigh.

"It's been almost 4 years since you've been the Student Council President."

"But, are you still working with that cold prince?" He continued.

Hearing those words made Xiao Zhan frown early in the morning. Wang Yibo, his junior and also the Vice President of the Student Council, are actually not in good terms. Ever since that cold prince was a freshman in their school.

Why did Yibo become vice-president? Easy, he had a lot of fangirls when he enrolled in university, despite his cold personality, Wang Yibo is attractively handsome and his coldness is an additional charisma to himself. So basically, he won as the 2nd most voted candidate for the student council when he was a 2nd year, making him the vice president.

As the student council president, with a smile on his handsome features, Xiao Zhan greeted each and every student that went by the entrance of their University.

A tall young looking teenager enters the school gates and caught his eyes. Realizing that he's the cold prince that people were talking about the freshman who stood out.

"Hi! Yibo, right? Welcome to-" without finishing his sentence, the younger already went passed him.

Remembering such an embarrassing scene with a lot of people looking, he felt annoyed that he didn't even get to finish what he was saying. With a huff, he decided from this day forward, he's sure that he won't get along with a person like him.

Xiao Zhan can't believe a junior actually ignored him in the first day of his 2nd year in college! He always tries his best to please everyone and never get their bad side but today was totally different, a freshman ignoring him in the school ceremony when he tried to welcome him is beyond his imagination to happen.

"Yah! How could you ignore the Student Council President!" Mianmian, a student council representative, shouted across the hallway and Wang Yibo stopped walking. He turned around with a stoic face and replied, "I don't like the way he said my name." After saying those words, he left without saying anything else and Xiao Zhan was surprised with Wang Yibo's reasoning and couldn't help but get irritated.

Because of that incident, those two boys always start to bicker when they see each other.

Xiao Zhan frowned at the memory and huffed a bit.

"Ah, just forget about it, that laoshi is very grumpy," Xiao Zhan replied and continued walking headed to the conference room.

• • •

After giving short briefings for the freshmen, Xiao Zhan proceeded having a council meeting.

He tried his best to not interact with a certain someone and somewhat, the air is always tense inside the room when he and Wang Yibo are inside in one place.

"I want everyone to cooperate and help the freshmen when they need it and always make them feel welcome-" cutting off Xiao Zhan, "Always the same every year," Wang Yibo commented. Xiao Zhan faced Wang Yibo with an obvious frown on his face.

"Why don't you let me finish speaking first?"

"It's tiring to hear the same thing every year, why not start a new one?" Wang Yibo replied without changing his expression.