Chapter 34

Xiao Zhan was never the type of person to jump into conclusions but as he saw the scene before him, he can't help but get the gist what it was about and shudder. The vice president had a cold look on his face and the juniors were begging to be forgiven. "A-Aiyo, what's all this?" He stuttered as he regained himself. The four people turned at him and Guo Cheng was the first to cry out. "Zhan-ge! Save us!" He immediately earned a smack from Pei Xin from his side as he glared at him.

The former president blinked and gave a shaky smile. "What did you do Guo Cheng?" Xiao Zhan doesn't know why but it sounds embarrassing that he's been helping the juniors about this person who was seeking for love advice. Did Yibo found out and thought it was immoral?

"I... I was just you know-" Wang Yibo interrupts with a cough as he looked at Guo Cheng. The said man quickly shuts his mouth and Zheng Fanxing at the side only sighed softly. "Yibo, why are you punishing these adorable juniors at this hour?" Xiao Zhan walked over and didn't notice the younger's brow twitch. "It's nothing, Zhan-ge. And please refrain from saying my name."

Xiao Zhan frowned at the other as he heard his response. Without having any second thoughts, he swung his arm around the younger's neck and said cheerfully,"If it's nothing, why does your face looks so cold, ah?" The three juniors who were watching the scene sweatdropped and thought of something at the very same time. Zhan-ge, you're triggering him with your actions! Why are you so oblivious!?

"My face... Has always been so cold," the vice president replied as he looks down and tried to escape from the former president's arm. His heart was thumping too loud that made him anxious if the latter could hear it. "Is that so? But you're actually very kind on the inside. With that being said, let these juniors go since it's almost time for their next class."

Wang Yibo didn't say anything and just looked at the other three. "You can go now," Xiao Zhan said with a smile as removed his arm from Yibo. The younger felt a sense of lost from the warmness but at the same time, he felt relieved that Xiao Zhan wasn't clinging to him anymore. The said man went to see the juniors out the door and Wang Yibo remained silent as he took a seat far away from them.

"Zhan-ge, you're a life saver. In this life, I will forever be in your debt," Guo Cheng cried as he clings to Xiao Zhan. The former president just chuckled and said,"I don't know how you get caught but leave this all to me." He gave them a reassuring smile and a thumbs up. The three sighed in their hearts. Zhan-ge, how innocent you are. Aren't you a bunny going to the lion's den?

"Please don't overwork yourself. It might be troublesome," Fanxing said worriedly and the senior just gave him a pat on his shoulder, "Worry not, I will be victorious!" As he watched the three left on the empty hallways, he closed the council door and turned to face at the silent vice president who was sitting on his chair. "Yibo, why are you so against of the juniors helping out others?" Xiao Zhan sighed as he slumped himself lazily at the couch. The vice president felt his own heart jump. Zhan-ge knows? But he wasn't sure yet so he needs to play it safe.

"It's invading someone's privacy."

"Oi, wait, it's not. The person itself went to them and asked for advice," Xiao Zhan argued and sat up straight as he turned to face Wang Yibo. The vice president cursed in his heart- Well it was his own fault for being stupid. He can't retort that! So instead, he can divert the topic, "How come Zhan-ge knows about this matter?"

"You're calling me Zhan-ge but I can't call you, Yibo? Tsk, this junior is indeed peculiar. I thought we were already friends?" Xiao Zhan shook his head and crossed his arms. "We are..."

Xiao Zhan clasped his hands together with delight. "Wang Yibooo!" He sang his name as he stood up and approached the younger. "How's it going with the council work? It's almost time."