Chapter 6

Wang Yibo saw how suddenly Xiao Zhan was having some difficulties. Reaching out, "Are you-"

"Stop!" Xiao Zhan shouted as he started panting and slapped away Yibo's hand. Wang Yibo was taken a back with the sudden action of the council president.

"Xiao-" cutting off Yibo once again, "Get out, Yibo!" Xiao Zhan shouted between pants. Wang Yibo was beyond confused at the situation but didn't say anything else and went outside the infirmary.

After a couple of minutes. Xiao Zhan steadied himself and went back to his calm self. Wang Yibo, noticing the situation inside seemed to calm down, he knocked softly. "You can come in," Xiao Zhan replied with a voice barely audible.

Wang Yibo entered and stayed near the door, keeping a distance with him and Xiao Zhan. "I-I'm sorry, I didn't get what has gotten into me and-" it was Yibo's turn to cut him off. "It's alright, I may have triggered you with something."

Xiao Zhan didn't reply and Wang Yibo didn't say anything else after that. The atmoshpere was awkward once more.

Xiao Zhan never liked the silence. It was deafening to his ears and he truly feels disturbed. He coughed awkwardly, "Uh, can you take me to the council office? It seems that Mianmian left the papers for the school anniversary unedited."

Wang Yibo looked at him impassively and said, "I can do it, you just stay here and rest."

Xiao Zhan was surprised with Yibo's response and wanted to retort but it seems that Wang Yibo doesn't intend to listen to him. Xiao Zhan sighed. So much for coming here.

Might as well sleep since he woke up early and he honestly feel tired from all the dancing earlier. Closing his eyes, he laid down in a comfortable position and doze off to sleep.

• • •

Wang Yibo made his way at the the empty hallway. Something must have happened before. Wang Yibo thought and quietly arrived in front of the council room. He took out his spare key of the council room and opened it.

He went to the president's desk and took a thick folder labeled, 'School Anniversary Files' from the drawer. Wang Yibo took a red pen as he started scanning and looking for errors in the paper.

Wang Yibo furrowed his eyebrows as he saw a lot of errors. There were so many wrong grammar and incorrect spellings. Wang Yibo frowned at the paperwork.

If only Seungyoun was here to edit these, he was faster and better. As he encircled the words with mistakes, the council room door opened with a thud. "Yibo! I knew you were here!" Speak of the devil, it's Seungyoun indeed.

"What are you doing here?" He asked calmly and Seungyoun approached him. "Aish, I just arrived from the school and the juniors told be about you guys going to the infirmary," Seungyoun explained as he looked at the papers,"The junior girls also told me that you carried Zhan-ge?"

Wang Yibo didn't answer him and continued to edit. "Oh my God! So it is true!" Seungyoun said with a hint of tease in his tone. Wang Yibo suddenly stood up and gave Seungyoun the red pen. "Since you're here, you edit these papers. I've already edited half of it."

"Eh? Aren't I gonna teach the juniors some tricks?"

"Sungjoo will do that," Wang Yibo replied. "And I need to go."

Before Seungyoun could complain, Wang Yibo already raced outside the council door.

"He'll surely go back to the infirmary," Seungyoun said helplessly and has no choice to edit the papers.

Wow! Who made this paper? Why are there a lot of errors? It made Seungyoun's head ache. With a frown, he started editing, when suddenly he heard a soft knock from the door. He thought Wang Yibo actually came back to help him finish but of course, Wang Yibo didn't. The best friend of his is surely something ah!

The door opened and it was a shorter young looking man with a pretty face. "Excuse me? Is Zhan-ge here-" before the shorter man could finish what he said, upon seeing Seungyoun seat beside the council president's empty desk, he immediately frowned.

"What are you even doing there?" the younger man asked with a hint of sassy tone as he rolled his eyes.

"Wooseok!" Seungyoun said happily and quickly stood up. "How come you're here?"

"Cause I'm not over there," he deadpanned as he pointed a direction in the room.

"Nice joke!" Seungyoun said and smiled at Wooseok. "I'll be going, it's just you that's here, I'm looking for Zhan-ge, I'm worried for him," Wooseok said as he was about to leave but he was stopped by Seungyoun.

"Aish, Wang Yibo went to take care of him, why not accompany me instead?" Seungyoun said as he leaned closer to Wooseok's face. With the sudden action, Wooseok was startled and felt his face heat up for a little. "Get away! Don't get too close! And fine!" Wooseok complained as he pushed Seungyoun lightly. "Yey!" The taller man cheered as he pulled Wooseok to the desk along with the papers.

• • •

Wang Yibo went back at the gym to inform the juniors to practice by themselves for a while and wait for Sungjoo to come since Yibo needs to go back to the infirmary. Immediately, some squealed at the thought of Yibo taking care of the council president. He ignored their cheers with an impassive look on his face and left the gym.

Wang Yibo came back at the infirmary with a paper bag full of snacks. As he stepped inside, he saw a peacefully sleeping Xiao Zhan on the bed. He couldn't help but feel awed at the sight. Xiao Zhan looked so peaceful and gentle. His lashes were long as it hits his pinkish white cheeks.

Wang Yibo dragged the chair and took a seat beside him. He quietly observed the upperclassman. Appreciating the wonderful sight in front of him. For your information, not everyone can look at a pretty face for too long.

Wang Yibo thought that he'll probably never get tired of seeing his face. Those pair of red rosey lips were very attractively looking and his fair skin is wonderful. If a girl was to see that sight, she'd be falling already just by her first time seeing it.

---
Sorry for the typos and short chapter! Please do tell if I made errors and mistakes!