Chapter 24

Warning: Harrassment, trauma, depression, suicidal thoughts, self-harm & very dark scenes. If you can't read it, direct message me and I'll try my best to explain by censoring what happened. Please be safe and remember, this is ONLY fiction.

Flashback starts and ends at '• • •'.
---

The vice president was surprised to hear the former president's words. "You don't have to tell me if you're forcing yourself," he said as he hands over Xiao Zhan his cupcake.

"No, I'm not forcing myself. I think it's time for someone to actually know the truth," he replied as he looks outside with his eyes looking soft. Wang Yibo doesn't know what to say so he stayed silent as he looked at the man in front of him.

"It all went back when I was a freshman, before I became the council president. I was actually the vice at that time," Xiao Zhan explained and holds his cupcake but doesn't eat it. Wang Yibo pursed his lips lightly. "I just want you to know Yibo, I hope you'll still be my friend after listening to my story."

The vice president's heart soften at the other's words. So he really did find me as his friend. He didn't care about labels anymore. As long as he sees Xiao Zhan okay, that was enough for him already.

"Of course," and without thinking, he takes Xiao Zhan's hand and gave it a light squeeze. The former president was startled but didn't pull away his hand. He really felt secure when he's with him.

Xiao Zhan takes a deep inhale and released a shakey breath. After a while, he started telling his story.

• • •

"Good morning! We are looking for council representatives!" A man announced at the main gate as he waved his hands with flyers on them. The tall man had round looking eyes with an undercut style of his jet black hair. He had a red band at his right arm and he was smiling and greeting everyone who passed by the front gate.

Xiao Zhan felt bad since nobody seems to care about the person who was announcing and he thought, isn't that the student council? He always wanted to try to be a representative.

"Zhuocheng," he said as he tugs the sleeve of his best friend. "What is it?" He saw how his friend's eyes sparkled and was looking at a direction. Wang Zhuocheng already had a bad feeling about it. "Don't tell me you want to join-"

"Heck yeah!" Xiao Zhan beamed and pulls Zhuocheng with him as they approached the man. "Oh finally, someone who's interested," the guy smiled and gives them a flyer.

Looking for student council recruits!

Positions that aren't taken:
•Vice President
•Secretary
•Treasurer
•Auditor
•2 third year representatives
•1 second year representave
•4 freshmen representatives

Sign up now!

"Ah, excuse me uh-" Xiao Zhan looks at the taller man.

"Zue Fai, just call me Fai-ge. I'm the student council president," the man now known as Zu Fai smiled at him. "Oh, nice to meet you, Fai-ge, I'm Xiao Zhan and this is my best friend, Wang Zhuocheng," he pointed his friend beside him and Zue Fai smiled and gave them a short nod. "I was wondering how come almost all of the seven majors are being recruited?"

The council president chuckled and scratched his nape, "All of of them were my upperclassmen. They all graduated and I'm the only one left and some 2nd years who are now 3rd years," he explained and Xiao Zhan hums in agreement.