The New Decree

NEW STORY HERE I COME!

**BEN'S POV**

My father can be a wise king but I question some of his choices. He locked up my friend Hallow, son of Jack Skellington, for being brainwashed. He almost destroyed the barrier, now he is stuck in a cell making prophecies for my father.
However, his worse decision had the worse effects of it.
He was holding a press conference as he signed his latest decree.
"As my last decree as king. I am erasing Halloween! It is a villain's holiday and it tempts people to do bad things. So, by royal decree, anyone celebrating Halloween will be punished. That is for all of Auradon and the Isle of the Lost."
As soon as he signed the paper, there was a large earthquake that caused cracks in the ground.
"Is everyone okay?" My mother asked as the ground stopped. "I guess that was all."
After the conference was over, I went to my father.
"Father! Do you realize what you done?"
"Do not question my orders. When you fully become King, you will understand that a decision like this is better for the kingdom."
"You are going to murder a whole town of people!" Everyone who studied any form of history knows that a Holiday Town will be destroyed if people stop celebrating the holiday. "Genocide is never the answer!"
"Most are not even alive in the first place! Do not disobey my order or I will pass the role of King to someone else."
The first signs of trouble came fast. Hallow saw a new vision and then collapsed. The only sign of life is a faint orange light glowing on his chest.

The pen is mightier than the sword,
The wheel cannot turn anymore.
Restore the balance,
To restore the heart.
Five simple people that can fix the imbalance,
and save the simple holiday with an important part.
The torn future King of two kingdoms,
the innocent with impossible choices,
The two color opposite,
The shining soul born in gloom,
and the crazed pirate burden by love.

I had no clue what that meant but I snuck into a classroom to contact someone that might help.