Halloween Town

**Harry's POV**

We came through the portal and someone was shouting.

"You brainless animal! What did you think would happen from upsetting the balance?" The accent sounded similar to Hallow's voice.

"I have to protect my people! The villains have attacked too many times, and last time, your son attacked Auradon!"

"You almost killed my son! You! The one that swears that he is pure and good!"

We got to the town square and saw a large argument going down. King Adam was yelling at a tall skeleton.

"Men, please stop fighting, the children are here." A beautiful red head said before walking over to us. "Welcome to Halloween Town."

"It is amazing to see you again Sally." Ben said as he bowed.

I could no help but notice that Hallow must have designed his skin cloth to look like his mother. She shared his soft smile and kind eyes. Then I saw the glass coffin right by King Adam. I ran right over to the coffin and I saw Hollow, frozen in his bone form. I opened the lid and reached out.

"Hey, it is okay to come back. We stopped the problem." I kissed the rib before putting it back in him. "Wake up for me."

He leaned up and rubbed his eyes before turning towards me. He reached up, as if to touch my cheek, and grabbed the bunny.

"You are so cute in real life!"

I just got cock-blocked by a bunny. Watching Hallow cuddle the bunny was cute though.

"Adam, change your law before any more get hurt." I heard Santa said but I was too focused on Hallow.

We stayed next to each other until we had to be sent off to our different areas. He returned to Auradon to make sure that the law would be destroyed. I had to go back to isle because I am still a VK.

But Ben got it so we could talk to each other.

"East! Come here!" He kept on running in and out of camera view.

"That bunny is hyper."

He was wearing his skin and it was nice to see his smile. I want to kiss him but it is hard with the literal barrier between us.

"I heard that they are going to try again but with younger VKs this time." He put his hand on the screen and I copied him. "If nothing bad happens this time, they might get rid of all the barriers."

Such a pure heart and smile. How did he fall for a tainted soul like mine?

Their Story continues in Book Three Saving Auradon