Christmas Town Two

**Ben's POV**

We did his plan, we stuck him in the center of town and now we are waiting. He would not stay still because he complained before that the fur was itchy to him. The necklace changed our outfits to match the holiday.

It was not that long before the ice claws came up, followed by a large ice monster. Gil shot up before stopping.

"Guys and girl, we should stay back."

"We should help him!" Carlos was about get up but I stopped him.

Harry started laughing as he pulled out his sword. He ran and attacked the ice monster. Then the other monster snowmen came out and we fought the smaller monsters.

**Harry's POV**

My blood was rushing and my body was heating up. The ice monster tried to scratch at me and I dodge the attack. I was laughing as I slashed across the monster's leg. It fell down and I kept on attacking.

"It is time to leave and return to All Hallow's Eve!" Jane shouted and the ice monster melted followed by the snowmen.

I was mad that my fight ended too soon. I started to turn to Jane, then I felt something wrap around my chest.

'The battle is over, you can stop.' I heard Hallow's voice.

I looked down and saw ghostly skeleton arms giving me a hug. The fight left me and held the ghostly arms.

"Hallow, how are you here?" Ben asked and I realized that they could see him.

'You have started to restore the balance. So, I have a chance to connect with the piece that is with Harry. I cannot stay long right now, but each time you correct the balance, I can stay longer.'

He kissed my cheek and then I felt him fade away. Then we walked back to the holiday door. Santa was waiting for us as we got there.

"You have to continue to the next holidays and I am going to have a long talk with King Adam."

We nodded our heads and he summoned his reindeer as we went through the door. I was worried about the next holiday since the portal was so pink.