Christmas Town One

**Harry's POV**

I fell face first into snow, and Gil was right behind. I looked around and saw the large sign that said 'Christmas Town'.

"I think we landed in the wrong place." I said as I attempted to get up.

"We could go meet Santa!" Gil, the excited puppy, got up and started dragging me.

'How the heck is this a Villain's kid?' Was one of the major thoughts in my head. 'It is so cold, I want to sleep.' was the other one.

Gil stopped dragging me and I realized why. There were Ice claws digging into my legs and trying to pull me into the snow.

"Gil! Harry!" I heard Ben's voice as Gil tried pulling me towards him.

My mind was fading as the cold was getting worse for me. My whole body was numb and was getting worse.

"He's frozen!" A female voice said and
my world went dark.

**Ben's POV**

We came through the portal and there was danger right in front of us. Something was trying to drag Harry into the snow and his lips were already turning blue.

"Gil! Harry!" I shouted as I slashed at the ice claws.

Gil fell back and Jane ran to Harry.

"He's frozen!"

I finally noticed that we were not in Halloween Town as I picked up Harry's unconscious body.

"We need to head to Santa's house!"
I told them as I walked down the snow covered hill.

"Santa? As in Santa Claus?" Carlos asked as ran after me.

"Yeah, he is a dear friend of Hallow."

Gil and Carlos fought every monster snowman as we got closer to the house. A round man came out of the house and we ran faster.

"Come in! They can't get in here!" He called out as we finally reached him.

He closed the door behind us.

"The children are freezing!" A old lady said as elves carried blankets.

I set Harry in the chair closest to the fire. His skin was pale and his lips were blue.

"Is Harry going to be okay?" Gil asked as he sat down next to the fire.

"The young man suffers from mild hypothermia." Santa said as he handed us hot chocolate. "A few of you are from the Isle portal. Who has the flames?"

"That would be Harry. He carries one of Hallow's ribs on him." I could see the faint glow under his clothes as I spoke.

"Aw! Little Hallow finally found someone again!" Mrs. Claus said as she brought a box to Santa.

Harry sneezed and then opened his eyes.

"Someone talking about me?" He pulled the blankets closer. "It is so cold."

Harry was looking better with color on his face.

"You all best be careful, young Harry here has a target on his chest until you fix the mistake."

**Harry's POV**

My body was still cold and I could barely move my legs.

"These tools will help you fix the imbalance." He handed everyone swords, Jane got a wand, and necklaces. "Visit each town that suffers the most and fix the imbalance at the core."

"Just stick me outside, all the monsters will come after me." I pointed out.

"That is both a terrible and perfect plan." Ben said. "We are not doing that."