Valentine Town Part Two

**Harry's POV**

The monsters shifted to the powerful forms of them. Hallow's Samhain, Mal's dragon, and three strange forms. Jay had red smoke coming off him and he reminded me of stories of his dad. There was a girl that looked like Jane but with large dark fairy wings she had some form of spotted creature on a chain.

"Oh come on! Everyone has a cool ultimate form and I look like a rabid stray!" Carlos shouted at the creatures.

We couldnt hold back the laugh at the realization. We shot forward and and started fighting. The fake Hollow reached out and then I saw a transparent hand reach out and grabbed the other Hallow.

"Return to your proper holiday, your Prince demands it." Hollow's voice sounded, well, hallow as he talked.

The monsters started screeching as they started to glow. They disappeared and I felt something hit me in my chest.

"What is wrong with me?"

I turned my head and Hallow looked guilty.

"Halloween energy is going through you to come back to me and you are not meant to handle it."

I reached up and wrapped my fingers with his fingers.

"We are almost done and then I can kiss you."

Hallow made a noise that almost sounded like a growl.

"One more town! Easter town!" Gil shouted as he ran to the door tree.

We followed as he jumped into the open portal.

"Good luck, I need to rest for a bit."

Hallow's hand fades away and then I jumped into the portal.