Planning

(AN: This is not a Ben x Harry story....it is still Hallow x Harry.)

Carlos and Jane came as soon as I called for them.

"Jane, I know that you never traveled outside of Auradon. But we need you, lives are at stake."

"Okay, not sure how much help I can be but I will everything that I can."

I turned back to the camera and saw Harry eating grapes with his hook.

"Hallow told me a long time ago that there is a secret entrance into Halloween Town on the Isle."

Harry fell of his chair at that news.

"You are telling me this now? Every one could have left this place?"

"It only works if the person has the flame of Samhain. At most, it can carry one other person. So only you can go there, also you can't get into Auradon because my dad put a barrier over the town to make sure no one could leave."

"Where is the secret entrance at?"

"Inside of a statue. Hold on, I will try to remember which statue."

**Flashback**

"Please don't tell your Father!" Hallow begged me as he was covering up some papers.

"I won't! But what are you hiding?"

He held out the papers. They were all pages ripped out of the history books. We were in his room so he was without the cloth. Even without the cloth, I could tell how he was feeling from the rest of the body language.

"My father and Quesmondo built something behind your father's back." He pulled out a scroll and it was designs for a statue. "They were worried a while back because your dad wanted to destroy the Isle with everyone on it. So they designed a tunnel portal between Halloween Town and the Isle."

That was pure treason, if my dad found out, they would all be arrested and sent to the Isle.

"Isn't that dangerous? Villains could escape!"

"It can only be opened if they have the Flame of Samhain. Some one would have to steal one of my bones to open it."

He explained where the entrance was. Inside a statue of Frollo, Quesmondo's adopted father, one in the Isle and the other in Halloween town.

"Why his statue?"

"Quesmondo's father is the perfect example. He was a man that everyone believed he was pure and good, just because of his position, when he was actually evil and cruel. Also, he passed away on the Isle a while before it was created."

**Flashback ends**

"Head to Frolo's statue. The rib should let you open the gate." I told him as I remembered the location.

There was a loud roar and screams that shook the computer.

"Was that your side or my side?" Harry asked.

"I think both sides." Carlos said as he looked out the window.