Easter Town

**Ben's POV**

I think everyone has gone insane. We are fighting monster eggs and Harry started laughing.

"I bet I can kick the eggs farther than you!" Harry shouted at us.

Gil picked up one of the eggs and tossed it halfway across the town. Then, Harry did a spin and roundhouse kicked a egg fully across town. It would have be amazing if he didn't fall right after doing it. These two are known as the baddest VK kids and I still can't believe it.

"What a cute bunny!" Jane said as I turned to look at her.

The small bunny was orange with black markings. She went to go pick it up and then the earth started shaking. We looked at the source and it was cute and terrifying. A giant orange bunny with skulls around the neck. It roared and instead of buck teeth, it had sharp teeth.

"Nope, nope." Carlos said before turning around. "Evil snowmen, no problems. Evil rabid version of me? That was a little weird. Evil giant cute bunny? Nope!"

I watched as the tiny bunny ran to Harry and climbed into his jacket.

**Harry's POV**

I was surprised when I felt the bunny in my jacket. Then I ran with Ben and Gil to attack the giant bunny. As we got close to it, Gil slid in front of me and bent over. I ran faster and used his back as a spring board. As I flipped up, I heard a squeak. Then I stabbed down into the giant bunny's head.

It disappeared after I landed, and then I opened up my coat. Hallow's rib bone was tucked in the coat and stabbed the bunny in the  ear.

"Here, I can heal the bunny." Hallow's voice echoed in my ear.

He reached down and slowly pulled out the bone. Then the hole started to repair itself.

"Normally, they disappear if we defeat the big monster. How come the bunny is still here?" I asked him.

"This little guy survived because of the bone. Some of my energy fused and made it a citizen of Halloween town."

"What town do we have to go to next?" Jane asked Hallow.

"Halloween town, just to head back to Auradon. Say happy Halloween to my dad for me."

We headed for the pumpkin door and now I have a cute pet to give Hallow later.