When Holidays Attack

**Harry's POV**

I ran out of my room and grabbed my sword. I was confused at the enemies. Snowmen, hearts, and eggs with scary faces were attacking everyone.

"To arms men!" I shouted and Uma's whole pirate crew got their weapons.

There was no end but we got everyone to safety.

"Uma, get everyone that can fight together. Take turns fighting them off."

"Do you know what is happening?" Uma asked as she slashed a snowman in half.

"Blame Auradon for dragging us into their problems. Ben has a plan and I have to help them on this side. I may be mad at Shadow, but he is one of our crew members and I will not let him die."

"Take Gil with you. It is better when having someone watch your back when dealing with goody two shoes."

I nodded my head and I ran with Gil on my heels. The statue was hidden towards the back of the Isle and we had to fight our way to it. I felt something cold hit me in the back and I fell forward.

We were surrounded with most of the holiday monsters. They were all facing towards me. I saw that we were almost to the statue.

"What should we do?" Gil asked as we fought off the monsters.

"Get to the statue! I will hold them back for you."

"Harry, they are targeting you!"

"Don't you think I realized that?"

The eggs were easier to fight because a good kick was all they needed to go down. Ruins your shoes though. I could feel my blood rushing as I slashed across multiple enemies. Seeing the fallen bodies around me gave me a excited feeling that I have never felt before. I started to laugh as  every strike brought down a foe.

"Harry! I am at the statue!" Gil's voice snapped me out of my blood rage.

Then I noticed something shining in the corner of my eye. The bone was glowing bright until a orange flash shot from it and every monster fell down. The bone faded to a light glow, I guess Hallow is watching over me, but he is not going to last long.

I ran to the statue and the bottom opened up. I grabbed Gil and we jumped into the opening. The portal was a bit more cheery than I would think for Halloween Town.