...Somethings Before You Read...

I would like to start and say thank you for checking out my small romance story, it really means a lot to a hobby writer like me

I would like to start and say thank you for checking out my small romance story, it really means a lot to a hobby writer like me. You can skip over this page, it just introduces you to my story and things that will be in it along with warnings.

1. This book is a fictional teen romance, which means its completely made up! Not saying these events couldn't happen, but for me, they are made up and all come from my imagination!

2. The plot and characters in this story are completely made up by me, so anything similar to other books you've read, or even television shows you have watched is a coincidence. If I by any chance get inspiration from such I will say so in the author's note.
- You may not agree with my visuals for the characters, feel free to imagine them as you please. But the characters I chose represent how I imagined them-

3. This book is a sorta fast-paced book and a cliche. If that is not your forte then it's not and I am fine with you peacefully tapping off my book. If it is your thing then feel free to read and give me your honest opinion.

4. This story is meant to be a short story! So that's another reason as to why this is very fast-paced. This may also cause some events to seem unrealistic, but it is what happens nonetheless.

5. I'm open to constructive criticism but I am not open and welcome to hate if you don't like the book please tap off. Suggestions and grammar/spelling corrections are more than welcome.

 Suggestions and grammar/spelling corrections are more than welcome

S T A R T E D : June 10, 2019
C O M P L E T E D : October 9 , 2019