- 15 -

[Chapter 15 - Graduation]

- Riley -

"Riley hurry up we are going to be late!" My mother yelled up the stairs. I was just finishing up my hair curling it for graduation. I unplugged the curling iron and set it in the sink, I walked out of the bathroom searching for my bag that held my graduation cap and gown only to find Corey on my bed.

He looked up at me and smiled, "Rye Rye, you're so grown up." I laughed but felt a blush come on, I always loved it when people pointed out how mature I've come.

I sat down on the bed beside him and leaned my head on his shoulder, "So grown-up that I will be your new trainer soon." I smirked as I felt him laugh and wrap his arm around me. I looked up and looked at the mirror in front of us and I just smiled.

Everything recently has felt so right, and I couldn't be happier. I grabbed my phone and took a quick picture and set it as my lock screen. I absolutely looked up to and adored my brother, it's the reason why I chose his number for me to play in.

"Riley Kennedy do not make me come up there!" My mother squealed again causing me to groan and stand up, returning to my main goal of searching for my graduation attire.

Corey stood up and smirked, "You looking for this?" Corey held the bag up and I nodded and tried to grab it, but being the brother he is, he decides keep away is a better game to play. I stomp out of my room and down the stairs to meet a very angry mother, "Mom Corey won't give me my graduation stuff!"

She huffed in annoyance, "I don't have time for this, Everyone in the car now!" I rolled my eyes and got in the car, where mom, dad, and Corey followed behind. I was meeting Whinnie, Kayden, and everyone else at graduation.

In the car, Corey continued the keep-away game, until mom got tired of it and made him give me my bag back. I stuck my tongue out at him and got reprimanded as well. Well someone is cranky today.

Once we got to the school I made my way backstage where all the seniors were directed to go, I was tackled by Whinnie who had to be pried off by Brantley. I laughed at the whole scenario.

"Hey babes, are you ready?" I asked looking at Whinnie tucked into Brantley's arms smiling. I haven't seen Kayden, but I bet he is just running late or something.

"Hell yes! It is our last day of prison, but soon we will be going to hell, aka college!" Whinnie cheered, sarcasm lacing her words. I smiled and looked at the couple, Brantley completely entranced by Whinnie's presence and Whinnie clinging onto him afraid he will disappear.

It made me happy to know she had someone like that, I have someone like that too.

"Hey princess" cooed that someone, right on time.

I clung to his arm wrapped around my waist and looked up only to smile, "Hey babe"

He leaned down to give me a kiss, but I was abruptly pulled away. When I looked up I saw an enraged Corey. "Riley Kennedy Seager, what did I tell you about boys!" He scolded me.

I rolled my eyes and pulled myself away from Corey, "Mom and dad approve of him, he took me to prom and is on the baseball team." I replied moving towards Kayden once more. Kayden gave me a nervous look before offering his hand to my brother, "Kayden Walker sir, relief pitcher for your sister, my girlfriend, and a big fan." He said with a bright smile.

I facepalmed and between him and Corey with weary eyes than to Whinnie who shrugged her shoulders. Corey smiled and shook his hand before yanking him closer, "Hurt her and I will hurt you understand?"

Kayden visually gulped and nodded before Corey laughed and gave him one of those men hug things. I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding and turned to my brother, "Why are you back here?"