Chapter 12 "Hate is complicated"

It was Tuesday, around 12 pm, Harry and Hermione were sitting on the kitchen eating their lunch.

Ron and George had left two days ago to visit their parrents at the Burrow and they'd come on Friday for Ginny's arrival.

"So everything ready for the Christmas party?" Asked Hermione, taking a sip of her water.

"Yes I suppose, Luna and Neville are coming, and Dean as well."

"Oh that's great, I haven't seen them in a really long time."

He nodded, "Yeah I know it will be nice to be all together again."

"All together goes for Ginny I suppose." She said with a smile.

He chuckled, "I..I'm thinking of proposing." He said in a shy tone looking at his plate.

"Oh my god Harry!" The witch exclaimed, "This is amazing!I'm so happy for you guys."

He raised his head to face an over excited witch that warmed his heart immidiately. "I'm glad that you like the idea."

There was a knock then and they both turned around to face Draco, standing by the door frame. "Am I interrupting?"

"Um no, not at all we were just finishing." Harry answered.

"Good." He turned to look at Hermione. "Granger shall we?"

"Oh yes of course, Harry can you wash the plates today?"

"Umm, sure?" He frowned. "Where are guys going?"

"To take a walk." Said Hermione the same time that Draco said "In the lake."

Potter raised an eyebrow, "The lake?Which lake?"

"Um.." Hermione struggled bitting her bottom lip, "He meant sea." She lied leaving out a breath.

"You're going to the sea?" Harry frowned.

"Yeah you know, by the shops just to walk around.It's nice."

"Oh." He paused. "Okay have fun I guess."

"Thank you." The witch said and headed for the door.

She grabbed Draco's wrist and practically drugged him out of the house before he could say a word.

Once they were out and a good 2 meters away she released his wrist and sighed.

"What the fuck?" He argued. "What was all this about?"

She ignored him and continued walking.

"Granger." He said but didn't get an answer.

He walked fast until he was beside her and then he grabbed her wrist and stopped her.He turned her around so she would look at him.

"I'm talking to you." He hissed.

She closed her eyes, "I heard you Malfoy."

"Then why are you ignoring me?And what the hell was that in there?"

She knew what he meant but she wouldn't tell him, couldn't tell him.
She couldn't tell him that she had taken him to her secret place, that not even the boys knew about that small lake between the trees.

That she didn't want anyone to know because it was her place but for some reason she didn't mind him knowing about it.

For some reason the first time they had been in the forest she just wanted him there.

"Granger." He said under clenched teeth. "Look at me."

She wouldn't open her eyes, not yet.She had to find an excuse first but she couldn't bring herself to think of one.