Chapter 19 "Memories of an old friend"

The panick attack had left him on the floor of his room.He was leaning back against the wall, his eyes studying the violin case by the wardrobe infront of him.

His hands were still slightly shaking, his lips and mouth were dry.

He didn't feel his legs at that point, they hadn't been able to hold him before that's why he ended up on the cold floor.He was sitting there still for at least an hour, he could hear his heartbeat, his heart ready to explode.His breathing hard and unsteady, he couldn't control it anymore.Cold sweat on his forehead and hands, and fear in his mind.

He dared a glance at his mark then and regretted it immidiately, he shut his eyes closed, hitting the back of his head on the wall behind him.He bit his trembling lips in a try to control himself, pointless, he was mad.

He tried to scream but his voice was gone, he tried to stand up but his feet wouldn't let him, he tried to cry but he had no tears left.

"Fuck." He whispered, digging his nails deep into his skin.

~~~~

"George can you call Malfoy for lunch?" Hermione asked as she and Ginny served the food.

"Why don't you do it yourself?" He smirked.

Hermiome gave him a glare, "I'm busy."

He laughed, "Okay okay I am going."

"Thank you." The witch said irritated.

Ginny glanced at Harry and Ron over her shoulder, sitting on the table behind them.After making sure they were busy, she turned to her friend.

"Does George know?" She murmured.

Hermione slapped her softly on her hand, "Shut up they may hear you!" She whispered. "But no, I don't think he does."

"Good."

They moved the plates to the table and sat down with the boys, leaving two seats for the other two.Hermione made sure to sit between Ginny and Harry so Draco would have to sit opposite of her, as far as possible.

"We should discuss with Malfoy today." Ron said.

She nodded.

"Discuss about what?" Ginny questioned grabbing some bread.

"Something about the case." Harry answered.

"Oh.How's that working out?" She asked.

"We hope will get some answers today."

~~~~

"Hey man, lunch is ready." He heard George's voice from the other side of the door.

"I think I'll pass." He answered, his voice dry and croacky.

"Are you okay in there?"

He cleared his voice, "Yes I'm fine just tired."

"Should I come in?"

"No." He snapped faster than he should. "I'm good."

"You don't sound good man."