Teen Wolf [Peter x Reader]

Imagine... being Scott's sister and after being bit by Deucalion Peter volunteers to help you learn control but an unexpected relationship blossoms between the two of you. But why did Deucalion bite you in the first place?

 But why did Deucalion bite you in the first place?

• • •

Being Scott McCall's sibling is baleful but I would never slack in my job as a big sister, to protect my baby brother at all costs. Deucalion and his pack of alphas pinned my brother and his friends along with Derek and Peter Hale in a circle. I knew I had to distract them or at least Deucalion, I knew they couldn't defeat the pack with him there, he was too smart, too powerful. They were all injured and slowly running out of energy. In a state of panic I glanced around the room before spotting Deucalion's walking stick.

I grabbed it and smirked. I whistled gaining their attention and without any warning I threw the stick like a javelin, the pointed spear like edge exposed, with all my might and with impeccable accuracy- thank you PE, it stabbed into Deucalion's right shoulder and he grabbed it and pulled it out with a grunt, throwing it to the side.

"(Y/n) don't do anything stupid," Peter warned and I wish I had took his advice but this was the only way to draw them away enough to save my pack.

"HEY ALPHA BITCH, COME AND GET ME!" I yelled and Scott shouted no, falling to his knees from exhaustion as Deucalion dropped him and stalked towards me, he was completely done with my shit. During the over all fight I had been taking the piss out of Deucalion, many blind jokes, many stones threw at his head, I also sorta kinda stuck a needle in his neck which was doused with wolfsbane. I think I may have went too far.

I hoped that Deucalion was the only one that would go after me but he must have really been pissed off at me because he called off the attack on my brother and the pack and ordered every single one of them to track my ass down, I had a feeling there was more to the story than him being annoyed at me for singing 'let it go' when they were fighting.

It took them around ten minutes to corner me but they finally managed to trap me in an old abandoned surgery room that only held some torn plastic tarps and a portable patient bed. They blocked the exit but not the door so Scott and the pack were able to come through. The Alpha pack made quick work at tiring them and after a while they had their arms pinned behind their back , sweating and breathing heavily, while the alphas were hardly breaking a sweat. Kali had Scott, Ennis Had Isaac and Alison, Aiden had Derek and Ethan had Peter. Lydia and Stiles were getting away with Cora. I scowled as Deucalion stepped towards me, sadly I had no more wolfsbane injections.

"Feisty one isn't she?" He spoke smoothly and my pack growled at him as he traced a clawed finger gently across my throat. Being human, one slash of his claws and I'd be instantly dead. The joys of humanity. Scott struggled against Kali.

"Are you that scared, you can't even meet my eye?" He questioned and I knew he was enjoying this. My pack watched helplessly from the sidelines as the alphas smirked.