Marvel [Bucky Barnes x Reader]

Imagine... being locked in a room with Bucky after Steve and Peter got sick of your fighting.

 being locked in a room with Bucky after Steve and Peter got sick of your fighting

• • •

I don't remember when it happened but ever since I had arrived at the Avengers compound, me and Bucky hadn't mixed very well.

Steve has tried to get us to get along on several occasions but has yet to be successful, it's just something that- for the last two years- has been normal.

I didn't actually hate him, quite the opposite. I'd had a large seemingly unrequited crush on the man since my arrival and despite my best efforts, I had never managed to get over him.

Currently, we were all on a mission in Bulgaria to shut down a high ranking weapons dealer who was using Tony's technology and because Fury decided to be difficult, he paired Barnes and I together to go inside the base while everyone was fighting, to extract the weapons dealing receipts.

We had similar skill sets, trained to be perfect weapons, unquestioning assassins who then had nobody left before the Avengers.

We snuck through halls, our steps light, making little to no sound. We came to a fork and I motioned for Barnes to go right while I went left and he nodded curtly.

When I turned the corner the hallway was empty so I continued walking, running my tongue along my fanged teeth until I stumbled upon four guards. Already having being exposed, I had to make quick work of them.

The first two came at me with a machete and something that looked like a short Katana and I rolled my eyes, swiftly spin kicking the machete out of the first mans hand as he came at me and knocked his head against the wall, knocking his feet from under him.

I distracted the second guy and swiftly disarmed him, grabbing him and snapping his arm and leg, him passing out from the pain. I then moved on to the other guys.

They were a bit more sensible, they had guns, but unfortunately for them- I was a lot quicker than I look. I used the wall for a boost, flipping over them, landing behind one and sticking my fangs into his neck, venom seeping into his blood stream, paralysing him. He'll be dead in a few minutes.

I grabbed a discarded gun and shot the next one in the foot but he disarmed me right after. I grabbed my batons from my belt and smirked as the man continued to try to shoot me, narrowly missing time and time again. I used the batons to catch him on the back of the leg, making him kneel and brought my elbow down against his head, pushing him away as he went limp.

"Everything alright with you, Mamba?" Caps voice sounded through the coms.

"Everything's good here, cap," I responded.

I sighed, looking at my work for a moment before finally arriving at the main office, Bucky already there.

"What took you so long?"